Funeral For The Ancestors

After Esther and Mikael got defeat by their children and Brooklyn, it was evident that the party was over, and the quests noticed it too, so the possible body count shrank to the Mikaelson family and the Salvatore siblings who were fighting on different sides until the boys discovered that if one of the originals die, their whole sire bond dies along them. And since Damon, Stefan and Brooklyn were not sure of their vampire roots, they had to help the Originals.

And they did. Mikael met his doom after Brooklyn and Klaus reunited and finished him off for good.
Esther, on the other hand, managed to link the siblings with her spell, so they are one, but did not manage to kill them. Elena realized that she can't let that happen, because she was not ready to let go her boyfriend and his brother, so she talked to Brooklyn about the evil witch's plan, and Brooklyn took some action by informing the siblings about it. Elijah, Rebekah and Kol killed Esther. Elena made sure that Bonnie broke the linking spell, making it possible for the Originals to get rid of their traitor brother Finn.

"So is this the end?" Kol asked his siblings as they watched their parents' lifeless bodies on the ground. Elijah shook his head deciding to stay silenced.

"What are we going to do with them? Bury them?" Rebekah asked no one in particular.

"Good idea, sister. Once a witch is reunited with the Earth, she can't be brought back. It's like she finds peace... She becomes the Ancestor." Kol trailed off. He knew all of the time he spent studying magic finally paid off.

"Well then, grab your shovels." Klaus said walking away. Rebekah sighed, and walked towards the house. Kol grabbed her hand, giving her a glare.

"What?! I am not going to shovel in this dress." She scoffed and made her way to the house.

"Elijah?" Brooklyn asked making Elijah sigh.

"Yes of course, Brooklyn, you can go see Klaus. I will burry them myself."

Brooklyn smiled in return, vamp speeding towards the house.