Into Her

"So, who is in charge of the invites?" Brooklyn sat with her legs criss-crossed on the sofa.

"Um...You?" Klaus voice was filled with insecurity which was a rare sight to see. Brooklyn knew Klaus to be very full of himself, confident, and a man who did not take no for an answer. This insecurity caught her off guard. The moment of silence between the two helped Brooklyn to think about the offer.

"Sure. Someone in particular?" She asked wearing a smug grin. Klaus smiled as an image of an blonde vampire popped into his mind. After her noticed her grin, his smile faded, and was replaced with wonder.

"You know?"

"Yeah. And before you ask Nik, it does bother me. I can't tell you what to do with you ridiculously long life, but... I just wish I could understand." She opened her heart, looking down at her feet, avoiding his stare. 

"Caroline is..." Klaus started and Brooklyn sigh.

"A total brat that is dating Tyler." She cut him off. His face expression was priceless. His mouth stayed open as he stared at her with anger.

"Niklaus, you are wasting your precious time. Caroline would not leave Ty for you. She thinks you are a monster."

"Do you?" He asked.

"Honestly? It turns me on." She whispered climbing up in his lap.

"Nice try, Brooklyn. Go, you have a party to plan." He pushed her off making her groan.

Man, he is really into her, Brooklyn thought, luckily I have a plan.