Seriously?!

She looked like a mess. Her skin was pale probably from not sleeping regular. Her hair was tied up in a messy ponytail which was flying around her head while she walked down the Salvatore mansion hall. She heard footsteps walking towards her and she turned around spotting, to her surprise, Caroline Forbes, the Blondie from school.

"Caroline? What on Earth are you doing here? And why are you walking like a penguin?" She said spotting the funny way of the girl's walking.

"Um..." Caroline trailed off and Brooklyn decided to ignore the awkward situation caused by Caroline's presence.

"Guilty!" She heard her older brother say smirking. He was wearing a pink silk scarf in his hands. He was not facing Brooklyn anymore. He wrapped the scarf around Caroline's neck and giving her a peck on the lips. At the sight of that, Brooklyn almost puked. If vampires can do that. She hasn't puked since she was 7, tho. TMI, I know...

"Brother..." She started. He gave a simple eye roll after noticing her existence.

"Wait me by the car, okay?" He said giving Caroline one of his so called "I'm sexy and I know it" smiles. Caroline nodded and walked away. Once the girl was out of hearing range, Brooklyn gave Damon a look.

"Do not look at me with those judgy little eyes." He said.

"Here's what I don't get. You want Katherine so bad, yet you are toying both Vicki and Caroline, who are, by the way, like 16. And I know what you are gonna say, It's fun, but Damon, Kat is not going to find her way out of that tomb if you go on screwing spree."