The Tomb Opening

"It's easy witchy. You open the tomb, set Katherine free so Damon here can drool over her, and you and your granddaughter can kill the other thirty vampires, I do not care. But you're doing the spell." Brooklyn said as the old woman watched her like she was an alien.

Damon and Brooklyn needed the Bennett witch to do the spell so they were torturing Bonnie's grandma dearest cause Bonnie has gone MIA.

One thing I am wondering is, Why the hell is Brooklyn helping? Well Damon asked the same question, and this is what he got for an answer.

"Brother. You keep whining about her. You are not fun anymore, and neither is this town. I'm bored, and I think that Kat could help. So... Let me help you, Damon."  

Anyhow, the door burst open revealing the young Bennett witch. Once she spotted the trio, her eyes widened in realization.

"You do not have to hurt us. We'll help you." She said as a smirk formed on Damon's lips.

*****

"Admit it. You can't wait to get rid of me." Damon said to Stefan as the two Bennett witches were preparing to do the spell. Behind them stood Elena, in utter fear. Brooklyn was there too, although she was not friends with Katherine, but she wanted to be there for the eldest Salvatore and to slaughter the witches if they try anything.

"I can't wait to get rid of you." Stefan retorted that made Brooklyn chuckle. 

Bonnie and Sheila, the oldest Bennett, were reciting a spell in front of the tomb, their eyes shut and hands interlocked. 

 "What are they saying?" Damon asked staring at the two witches.

"Sounds Latin." Brooklyn answered looking all deep in thought. Stefan nodded agreeing."I don't think it's Latin." Elena disagreed earning a eye roll from Brooklyn. Of course you would say that, she thought, but said nothing because Bonnie's eyes shot open and the door of the tomb slowly opened.

"I am gonna go get the gasoline." Stefan said leaving.

Here we go.