Alar-Klaus

She has sent Alaric for to find Damon. Now she was all alone, if you do not count one hundred useless teenagers, running in an unknown direction trying to find him.

In all of that confusion she spotted Elena and Bonnie. Bonnie made a angry face once she saw the female vampire approaching making Brooklyn roll her eyes.

"I warned you. You will all get yourself killed." She said. Elena stepped in between the two.

"Girls. Damon said I am the thing Klaus is here for. I can be the bait."

Brooklyn was now more confused as ever. Why would Klaus need a fragile, tiny human such as Elena. Elena was the doppelganger. That was the only thing special about her.

Then it hit her. Doppelganger blood. The Sun and the Moon curse. Of course. Klaus needed Elena's or Katherine's blood to fulfill the curse to make him a hybrid. That is why he chased Katherine for so long.

"No, Elena. You can't. What if something happens? Plus, I do not need a bait. I can do this on my own." Bonnie reassured her friend.

But Brooklyn did not pay attention to the two. Something else caught the vampire's attention. Footsteps.

In hope she will finally see him, she turned around towards the echoing sound made by footsteps. To her surprise, the only person standing there was Alaric who had a maniac grin on his face.

"Ric, where is he?" Elena asked the man who wore that grin which made Brooklyn feel like something is off. Off with the man who stood in front of her.

"I am not Ric. Guess again." He still stood there smirking. But something with that smirk seemed familiar to the vampire.

"Nik." Brooklyn glare softened. There he stood, her Nik.

"And the point goes to mi amor, Brook." Klaus said flashing a soft smile at her.

They say a single smile is enough for a girl to fall into the man's arms, but Brooklyn never believed in it until now.

Her palms were sweating. Her knees were getting weaker and not able to hold her tiny body. Her lip was getting bit as the thought of kissing him ran through her mind. She just wanted to dance a dance of love with that wonderful creature once again. And him calling her his love, made her feel like a little girl who saw a boy she likes. A giggle escaped her lips. It was like falling in love with him all over again.

The witch and the Petrova doppelganger watched her in wonder. Bonnie stepped in front of Elena as some kind of protection from Klaus.

"Don't you worry Katerina lookalike," Klaus started, "You are not on my list tonight."

"She's not?!" Brooklyn asked shocked.

"No, mi amor, not tonight. I am here to fight the Bennett witch." He answered.

"Do not make one more step." Bonnie hissed. Elena gasped as she realized why was going on.

"Elena go." The witch ordered not taking her eyes off of her enemy. The Gilbert girl obeyed and ran out of the room. She was followed by a sound of her white heels banging  against the high school floor.

Alar-Klaus started walking towards the Bennett. She rose her hand smashing the man against the lover with the magic she absorbed from the one hundred dead witches.

That is what will kill her, Brooklyn thought, Klaus just needs to piss her off. That's what I am here for, anyway.

Brooklyn jumped on the witch attacking her.

Let the games begin.