Troublemaker

"Go upstairs, Brooklyn." 

"Why would I do that, Damon? It's only 10 p.m. I am not 9 anymore." She answered and Damon rolled his blue eyes to her attitude. To be fair, he could not complain. He was the one who taught her how to be bitchy. 

"Because you have school tomorrow." Damon said and she turned around to face him. Spotting his dead serious face, she gulped. 

"He isn't laughing." Brooklyn thought."He is not joking." 

"What happened to Damon that helped me with my first kill? When did you become Stefan?  Such a bore." She asked.

"You are forgetting that this is your punishment, sister." He said and Brooklyn scoffed. Yeah, she did ripper through New Orleans, but punishing her for that was, just... Stupid.

"You don't even have to study. Just sit there and hormonal teenagers will annoy you. You don't even have to do anything." As she heard him say that she frown.

"Not the hormonal teenagers, please, Damon, someone will end up dead!" She whined hitting the floor with her heel.

"Brooklyn, you are acting like a three year old." He said walking away. 

"Chill, Brooklyn. Maybe tomorrow will be fun." She said to herself walking up the steps.

Next morning an alarm that probably Stefan set to ring in fucking 6 o'clock in the morning woke her up. She stood up with a groan and looked around. Her room was looking exactly the same as she left it that horrifying night of 1864. Baby blue sheets, a night table with Romeo and Juliet on top of it, a family picture in her locket... She stumbled towards the bathroom. 

Inside of it she spent an hour. What the hell was she doing? Taking a shower, washing her fangs, combing her perfect brunette curls, putting make up on... But when she exited the bathroom she looked amazing. As she made her way down the stairs she heard her two brother discuss her.

"There is no way she is stepping her foot in the school, Damon..." He started but she finished it for him.

"Only over your dead body. Remember, Stef, that can be arranged." She popped one of the strawberries that sat on the table in her mouth.

"So you are going to do this?"

"What? Of course I am. I love t get punished." She said sitting on the chair. Stefan made a disgust face and she smirked.

"Ew. You two, knock it off."

"Not by him, you moron!" She yelled. They heard footsteps coming from the living room and they turned around.

"Good morning." The unknown man greeted them.

"Zach these are my siblings Damon and Brooklyn." Stefan introduced. She remembered that Damon told her they had a nephew. To be honest, she did not care, but this must be him.

"You can call me aunt Brooks. Now, I'm out of here." She said walking out of the house and sitting on Stefan's motorbike that was parked in front.

"Brother. I think our little sis stole your ride." Damon said while putting on his leather jacket. Stefan groaned and exited the house, but Brooklyn was long gone.

As she pulled up on the parking lot, Brooklyn felt stares of the high school students on her.

"She looks awfully familiar." One of the girls murmured in her friends ear while Brooklyn was passing by.

"Yeah, imagine me with short hair and man outfit." Brooklyn thought as she remembered how much Stefan and her looked alike. This girl must of met her older brother.

"Tyler. Check her out." A group of boys were whistling like crazy. Tyler, who seemed to be the gang's leader, turned around to face her, and the moment he saw her a seductive grin formed on his lips.

"Boys. This one is mine." He said and Brooklyn suddenly felt like he was a dog that is trying to mark his territory, aka Brooklyn.

She sat on the bench in front of the school entrance and put her headphones on, listening to music until the bell rang.Once it did, she slowly made her way into the building. She had History, according to the timetable Damon has given her a day before. 

The History classroom was a definition of a fucking mess. At the back two boys were yelling at each other and fighting. That is the only interesting thing going on really. And the only thing that caught Brooklyn's attention.

She walked closer and spotted that one of the boys was Tyler, the leader of that clan from in front of school.

"I saw how you look at her, Tyler! What about Vicki?" She heard the non-Tyler boy yell and she scoffed. Of course this is about her. Those kind of fights were her favorite.

"Troublemaker. Me likey." She thought.

She walked between the two, making them stop. The Non-Tyler boy, sat on hi seat and she turned around to face Tyler.

"That was not about me, was it?" She said fake pouting. He smiled.

"It definitely was." He said and Brooklyn smiled. That gave her a idea.

"Is this seat taken?" She asked once she spotted him sit on the seat next to the free chair. 

"It's yours if you want it."

And with that she knew that day was gonna be fun.