Coffins

"Really? You are seriously doing this?" Brooklyn asked in disbelief.

"Yes, come on." Klaus  led the way to the old looking door of his manor. He pulled the key out of his pocket unlocking the door. Brooklyn walked in slowly looking around. The room had four coffins in it.

"It's..." She ran her fingers along one of the coffins.

"Go ahead." Klaus encouraged her.

She opened the coffin and met a grey-skined Kol with her beautiful blue eyes. Her gaze fell on his chest that held a silver dagger in it. She gasped in utter shock and stepped few footsteps away.

"This is your sick way of reuniting your family?!" She yelled pointing to the dagger and looking at Klaus with shock plastered across her face.

"They're not dead."

She widened her eyes, and with the flash of vampire speed she opened the rest of the coffins revealing the Mikaelson siblings all asleep. Her eyes landed on Rebekah's dress which screamed 1920's.

"You daggered her a century ago?" To that the hybrid answered with a simple nod. She nodded back, grabbing onto the dagger. She pulled it out slowly.

Come on Bekah, she thought, just wake up.

She did the same thing with both Elijah and Kol. After a few moments the trio was awake.

"Well look at that. Isn't that Brook Salvatore?" Rebekah said smirking at her best friend. Kol stood next to her flashing a grin.

"This is gonna be fun."