Mission Accomplished

"Elena. Be smart for once in your life. Listen to me. Klaus is threatening my brothers. Your life is in the way of their happiness and their survival." Brooklyn lied smoothly.

The vampire was currently playing the role of her life. With Jenna turned, Brooklyn got drama and a vampire for Klaus' curse. To be honest, she could've picked a random person to turn, but she wanted to spice things up a little bit. Who doesn't love drama?

"What are you saying? Stefan would have told me if Klaus threatened him. I am having trouble believing you, Brooklyn."

"Really?" Brooklyn asked thinking of her next move. "Well then, my dear doppelganger, you should say goodbye to the Salvatore brothers. If you do not go to Klaus, I will have to arrange funerals for my older brothers." 

The vampire faked a tear, and fortunately for Brooklyn, the Gilbert bought it. The girl frowned, and clenched her fist. Then, after a minute of silence, she nodded. 

"Take me to him."

"With pleasure." Brooklyn smirked but Elena was already on her way to the car and did not notice her maniac grin.

She sat in the car, whose truck was filled with Jenna's unconscious body, and drove to the place where Klaus was making his new home.