Girl Talk

"I can't believe that women wear this! Are you sure that there is not a piece of this dress missing?"

In front of the blonde drama queen, in one of the best boutiques in the town, sat her older brother, the original hybrid, Niklaus along with his girl Brooklyn and her brother, Stefan Salvatore, who was Rebekah's 1920's boy toy.

Brooklyn shook her head no to the black mini dress her BFF was wearing. "It's not you Bekah."

"You know, sister, if you could wear pants, women can wear nothing." The sentence was followed by one of Niklaus' signature smirks.

"I like it." Stefan commented.

"Well, look who likes his memories back." Brooklyn murmured. Stefan's head turned towards his youngest sibling, shooting her a glare. She shrugged it off with ease.

"Bekah, I got you a brand new Iphone. I thought it might be useful."

*****

"Why is that doppelganger bitch wearing my necklace?!" The original blonde yelled widening her eyes at the screen of the new Iphone.

"I agree Elena is a total bitch, but Stefan gave her your necklace." Brooklyn said.

"You knew?"

"If you cant' win 'em, join them. Ew, that sounded wrong. Plus, I thought you wanted my brother to be happy. I do not know why, but you do." Brooklyn said setting the book down. The two were sitting in Rebekah's room in the Mikaelson manor.

"I do, Brook, but with me!" Rebekah said pointing her fingers at herself.

"Girl chill. I am not my brother's favorite person, but I am sure that my charm can talk him into giving you a chance." Brooklyn winked smugly making Rebekah fake gag.

"Please don't. Looking at your awful relationship experiences, I would rather talk to Stefan myself. Nothing would come out of that relationship if you were the matchmaker."

"What are you saying? My relationship with Nik is fine. Great actually." Brooklyn shot back.

"Please. I know both of you. That relationship was domed from the start. You should just end it, Brooklyn. You do not need that toxic."

"Says a girl who wants a prince charming."

"Shut up. You love me."

"You know I do, Bex."