Not Caroline Anymore

"Tell the Salvatore siblings Katherine said hello." Katherine Pierce said before she grabbed the pillow and choked the blonde to death. The girl kept trying to free herself from the vampire's grip, but failed. Earlier that evening, Damon gave Caroline some of his blood that healed the wounds from the car accident she survived. Yet again, she was sent to the hospital because of what will people think. She was, after all, the Sheriff's daughter. Everyone knew her.

 Katherine choking her meant one thing, from tonight Caroline was not a fragile little human anymore.

******
"Do not leave town, Damon." Stefan pleaded with Elena by his side. Although the girl stayed silent, something told Damon that she did not want him to leave. He sigh. 

"I thought we were your big problem, Stefan." Brooklyn mimicked his words from few days ago. She was watching the trio closely not interfering until that moment. 

"You guys are not killing anymore, plus you are my siblings, and this is our home." Stefan said and Brooklyn stood up in shock. Did he say "home"? Damon looked at Stefan making sure that he was not joking. Stefan wore his usual face which was super serious. Brooklyn and Damon looked at each other, having an silent conversation. Damon nodded and Brooklyn's muscles relaxed. They were staying here.

"Guys, we have a problem." Another voice was heard from the door and all four heads turned towards it. There stood Caroline looking like a bloody mess. She still had her hospital gown on, but it was not white anymore, it was crimson red.

"Care. Are you okay?" The Katherine lookalike gasped running towards her friend. Spotting her attention, Damon sped towards her grabbing her by her hands stopping her.

"Elena don't. That's not Caroline anymore." Damon said to the girl that had fear in her brown eyes.

Suddenly, the blonde broke in tears making Brooklyn scoff.

"Drama Queen."  She thought.

"I killed a nurse!" The girl whined between sobs and Stefan started lecturing her about prons and cons of vampirism.

Brooklyn and Damon decided to stay out of it until Katherine name was mentioned.

"She came to my room, told me to greet the Salvatores and then, she choked me with a pillow."

Holy shit.

Author's note:

So... I know that some of these chapter and situations are not true to the books, but I hope you do not mind.

                          Kisses,

                                      Milica