Gone

He is gone. Like gone for real. Unbelieveble.

The fact that Klaus dissapeared from the face of the Earth and brought Stefan with him, his emotions free ripper, shook the whole Mystic Gang.

Brooklyn was determined to find them. She asked Rebekah what she knew about it, and found out that the two went on a werewolf hunt.

Now that Klaus is a hybrid, both vampire and werewolf, he has the power to turn other werewolfs with his blood. He made Stefan his little bitch too. But something told Brooklyn, a weird feeling in her stomach, that her brother wanted to be there.

Anyway, Elena had gone cray-cray. She begged Damon to lead the clues and to try to track Stefan down. But both Brooklyn and Damon knew that Damon would not dare to find Stefan. This situation was perfect for Delena to be born.

"Just turn your charm on, Damon. She will forget all about Stefan the Lord of Borelandia in no time." Brooklyn would advise.

"You are right, and I have a awesome idea."

So Damon ran off to attept to get the girl leaving Brooklyn alone. She decided to jump out of her sheets and go for a walk.

She walked out of her brothers' house, and let the cold breeze hit her face.

Deep in tought, and not really paying attention on where her feet were taking her, she found herself outside of the Mikaelson Manor.

The whole house, although it was empty, was filled with memories of Niklaus. After some time, Brooklyn fell asleep on his bed.