Chapter Twenty-One:

THIRD READER'S POV:

"Oh my god" Caleb said as his eyes widened and he felt his lungs closing.

"What's wrong?" Sana asked as she sat next to Caleb whom was in the hospital bed.

They had made it to the hospital and past the emergency room with Caleb still conscious. The medication they had given him seemed to be working at the moment and they were now waiting for Dr. Minatozaki's arrival so that he could determine the next step. They had felt at ease finally after all the commotion of the reunion, the make up, the sex and even the New York ambulance ride, very similar to a cab ride, except this one would probably more expensive. They had hope, even if they were in a hospital room.

"I'm gonna have to tell your dad that we had sex" Caleb spoke with blemished cheeks.

"Why would you do that?" Sana said scooting in closer to Caleb.

"He's going to ask what I was doing before this episode happened"

"He does?" Sana said contemplating the situation.

"Yes, he's asked before with the other episodes"

"About sex?" Sana asked confused.

"No, not sex, but he asks if I had been engaged in any type of strenuous physical activity. And I can't exactly lie. So how do I say: 'Sir, I had just finished having mind blowing sex with your daughter and I was about to engage in another round, except this time while in the shower"

"You should probably leave the part about the second round out of it"

"You're not helping Sana"

"Well?" Sana asked with a smirk.

"Yeah, okay, I'll make sure to tell him while you're in the room"

Sana burst out into laughter. "I really could care less about anything right now. I just want to be with you and walk out of this hospital with you"

That made Caleb smile. Sana was perfect. She really was.

"Since we're in the hospital.....we could really fit that second round in" Sana said as she straddled Caleb.

"Are you being serious?" Caleb asked. Not that he wasn't actually contemplating the proposition but anyone could literally walk in and not to mention that his arm was connected to an IV. But his thoughts were quickly blurred as Sana kissed along his neck.

"You worry too much, baby" Sana whispered between kisses.

The door opened and they didn't notice someone else's presence until they heard someone clear their throat.

Sana turned around and her cheeks instantly blemished as she saw that it was her dad at the door. Caleb cowered and quickly pulled the pillow from under his and put it over his head. Suffocation seemed like the prominent option at that point, rather than having to face Dr. Minatozaki. All along Sana was moving extremely slowly. Maybe if she moved slowly enough her dad would un-see what he had just seen. Or not notice that she was on top of her boyfriend.

"Kids" Dr. Minatozaki said. Sana moved off of Caleb as swiftly as possible, she was on the floor within seconds. "You can come out now Caleb"

He slowly pulled the pillow off him. "Hello, Dr. Minatozaki" he spoke quietly.

"I'll just pretend I didn't see anything" Dr. Minatozaki spoke trying to rid the room of the awkwardness floating around. "How are you feeling?"

"I'm doing better, I guess" Caleb answered.

"How's the pain level?"

"There is still some there but its nothing compared to what it was earlier" Not that it had any bit of credibility now considering Sana was just on top of him.