Chapter Seven:

CALEB'S POV

Irene parked in the school parking lot managing to take three spaces. How? I don't know but she did. I kept my sight forward still in shock because we managed to make it school alive without injuring any humans or animals. Sure a few mailboxes would need to be replaced but no breathing casualties were acquired.

"That was awesome! I love your Jeep!" Irene said holding on to the steering wheel like an excited puppy.

As soon as the adrenaline was drained from my system my body began to react to the nightmare that Irene called driving.

I pushed the passenger door open and hurled from my seat. It had to be some sort of relief vomit saying: 'Hey, you're alive! And you didn't pee or poo yourself. Congratulations!'

"You are such a drama" Irene said when I stuck my head back in and wiped my mouth with the back of my hand.

"Bae Joohyun, do society a favor and NEVER drive again" I began to climb out the back of my Jeep for I didn't want to encounter my own spew.

"Hey! I got you here only 5 minutes late. You should be thanking me" I could hear the pride in her voice as she exited the Jeep.

"Yeah, but at the cost of my lunch and sanity" I mumbled rubbing my temples.

"A deal is a deal. See you inside" Irene said running into the building.

When I reached the classroom that the meeting was going to be held at I saw Sana waiting for me outside the door. Her eyes were greeting me anxiously but I really couldn't admire them because I still felt sick and gross for that matter.

As soon as I was within her reach Sana pulled me by the waist for a kiss but I managed to block it by pushing her softly on the chest away from me.

"Umm, excuse you. I'm trying to kiss my boyfriend"

I gagged at the thought of kissing Sana after throwing up. "Not right now, babe"

"What's wrong?" Sana asked noticing my groaning facial expression.

"I just threw up"

"Oh. Eww" Sana said releasing my waist.

"Wait, are you feeling okay? Is it because of your heart?" And worry took over her eyes.

"Don't worry its not my heart. It's a long sad story. I'll tell you later. I'm gonna go wash my mouth" I pushed Sana into the classroom and went on the hunt for the nearest water fountain.

When I got back from finally managing getting the sour taste out of my mouth I walked in to the classroom were the meeting had begun.

I went to take my seat next to the other officers of the student council. My seat was right next to Irene's. I was still feeling somewhat queasy and Irene was trying to hold her laugh as she looked at me, which was causing her to snort randomly.

I tried to give her death glares as Mr. Ford spoke but I failed because I still felt weak. I could see Sana looking at Irene and me questionably because of our interactions but I managed to not give her much attention to prevent alerting her.

20 minutes into the meeting we divided into groups to come up with fundraising ideas for our philanthropy goals. I was feeling much better now but I was now too distracted by the interactions Irene was having with this boy I wasn't familiar with.
Irene was acting way too friendly if you ask me and it was bothering me down to the core.

Who the fuck is this boy?

I don't know why it was bothering me so much. And I don't know what was more overwhelming. The fact that Irene was being too fucking handsy and the boy was reciprocating to her touch or that the boy was actually really fucking good looking. I had to stop looking at them or I would be forced to go sit in between them, so that they would fucking stop.