Chapter Twenty:

CALEB'S POV

You are born loving your family. You are born loving your mother and your father. You love your family, it's instinctual. But how do you fall in love with a stranger? Is it faith? Is it coincidence? How can you look at someone that has never been a part of your life and want to love them for the rest of your life?

She was no one to me before that night. She didn't exist in my reality. But how come I can remember every single detail about her, from the night I met her. The way she held on to my hand. The way her skin smelled. Especially the way her lips felt against mine. I don't know if it was but I'd like to think it was faith. Something was missing in my life and that night she filled that void. A void that only she could ever fill.

And here I was now standing in front of Sana. Waiting. Waiting in front of this person that was once a stranger to me. She was once a person I could live without. That was until our eyes crossed paths that night. And right now she was all I wanted, all I needed. Someone I never knew existed was now all that existed for me.

"I can give you time, if that's what you need. I can go and come back when you've made up your mind. As much time as you need, Sana" I broke the silence after what seemed hours of looking at each other back and forth on the staircase.

"Go and come back?" Sana asked and I nodded. "Miami is a little far"

"Well, I was thinking more of a hotel, if I'm being honest"

"We've been apart for far too long, don't you think?"

"I do" I grinned. "I've actually been thinking that for quite some time " I told Sana with a beaming smile, matching the one that she had.

"Come here" I warned her before drawing her into my arms. She squealed like a child at the sight of a new toy, making my heart pump at lightning speed. "I'm never letting you out of my sight ever again, Minatozaki Sana"

"I hope you don't. I don't want you to run. I don't want anymore going back and forth. I want you to be mine and only mine, I mean that. My heart needs that" She confessed.

"Is that all, Miss Minatozaki?" I said pulling back from our embrace.

"And a lot of kisses" she said smiling. "I want all of the taste that your lips allow"

"You know that sounds so familiar. I once sang a song by one named Ed Sheeran. And if I am not mistaken, I did sing it to this super hot girl I met at a bar once. I wonder what she is doing right now because when she kissed, she kissed like gold"

She laughed. I think of all my favorite things, my favorite would always be, being able to make her laugh, because it wasn't only her lips that left fragments of gold, everything she did or everything she touched, she left with gold, especially her laugh. "Kiss me, please, you idiot"

"Baby, your wish is my command" And it felt like the first time, like the night we met. Standing in front of her. Letting our lips brush, she was eager and so was I but I wanted to savor the moment, savor her taste. I wanted to lose myself in what I had been missing for the past six months. I wanted her lips to tattoo over the last kiss she left me with. A new tattoo that marked our new and final beginning. "I love you, Sana" I said to her before our lips made contact. Kissing her felt like free falling into a clear blue ocean.

Everything was right. We belonged to each other, nobody else, and nothing else mattered. The same magic we felt that night. A flashback to the night we met, as we kissed. That same magic that made me forget about everything around me, not just a lingering of the butterflies but all of them were still there. I hoped the kiss would last forever as our lips tried to catch up on the past six months. And if it weren't for our lungs begging for air the kiss could have probably lasted forever