#91 Quotes

(Most of these are my quotes and some others are my favourites so DONT TAKE THEM!)

*edited*

5/30/14

~ My Poems ~

Quotes...

••••••••••

"Quotes are my life, they keep me going. And I think, somehow, they keep me breathing."

- Jaida Thompson

• "I'm dying the same way someone would fall in love: first slowly but then all at once."

- Jaida Thompson

• "He's just my comfort and compassion when no one else is around... And I guess that's all the time..."

- Jaida Thompson

• "Sometimes life is hard, sometimes it throws you into a brick wall, head smashed in, blood spilling out an won't allow God to revive you. But that's okay. I mean, that's life. Ain't it?"

- Jaida Thompson

• "Why'd you leave me? I can't do this without you. I'm breaking apart. I was already broken before I met you but now I'm just 10-story skyscraper quickly crashing down to the ground."

- Jaida Thompson

• "They're always leaving me behind so I guess I wanted to do that too."

- Jaida Thompson

• She's bi, he's bi, and they say it's okay, so why can't I?

- Jaida Thompson

• You take the door and they take the fall.

- Jaida Thompson

• A half finished book is like, in fact, a half finished love affair.

- Jaida Thompson

• It's like I'm always getting myself into things that I can't seem to get myself out of.

- Jaida Thompson

• "I thought you could take the hate." He crosses his arms.

I laugh bitterly and swing my arms by sides, "Yeah...but you don't realise how many little words can actually hurt me...."

- Jaida Thompson

• Time.

That's all it was in the beginning: Time.

Seconds, minutes, hours pressed together to create a mask in which could never be dropped. To create a wall of steel which could never be broken. To create and image which could never be distorted.

It was wrong, it wasn't right. No matter what his heart told him, it was incorrect. Every little flutter and Brest skipped meant nothing. He was nothing. They were nothing.

It's been said that the most broken person can hide behind a perfected smile. Laughs and jokes can carry out a personality that never existed.

Laughter and smiles full of lies to his the most damaged person who wants only to tell the truth. Only wants to break free of every chain that's holding him down.

But the chains keep squeezing tighter and tighter, never loosening their grip. Choking from the inside out and wrapping him with every deceitful thing in his life. Clouding his vision and mind with deadly thoughts. Gripping and pulling at his heart.

Until everything stops.

Until he stops fighting.

Until he gives up.

And nothing can make him turn back.

- happinessintime

• Feelings are feelings, they can't be stopped. I can't help that I fancy him, so just leave me alone, okay!?

- Jaida Thompson

• Take your worst fear and conquer it before it conquers you.

- Divergent

• Fear shouldn't shut you down it should wake you up.

- Divergent

• You last fear is your worst fear; it lives I'm the deepest part of your mind.

- Divergent