#4 Me

1/15/14

~ My Poems ~

Me...

••••••••••

I walk around with a big smile on my face, acting like everything's all right. But it's not... Inside I'm breaking slowly, and you'd think it's about love, but it's not really. It's other things too. There's people I tell all of my feelings too, but they just leave me...

I know I'm different, but I try get past these things the best I can.

1 of Many: Girls drive me crazy and I just can't stand them.

2 of Many: I think of humans as three different types:

First there are the Demons. They always cause trouble, making people hate others. They're most likely the bullies.

Then there's Angels. They're the good people who follow the rules and only sometimes get into trouble. They just kind of need help in their life.

And lastly, there's Guardian Angels. They were sent here to watch over others. To keep things in control. Not all of the Guardian Angels are good, they get into the bad things also. They're really loved and have tons of 'followers'. I think of me as one of these people.

People love me and I have many friends. They say I'm fun to be around and that they love 'talking' to me. Though I don't know.

I am very different and I can't explain how. I just am. I see things in a totally different way. I see how things and people are connected. I don't judge someone by how they look because I know how it is.

I guess the easiest way to explain it is that I'm just simply...

Me...