Chapter 25- Feelings

Elena's POV

Want, and desire are two completely different things. I want to move past all of the hard parts of my lifetime. I desire the lust of falling into his arms. But now, now how can I ever imagine that?

Adultery isn't something I'm ready to get involved in. I'm not going to waste my life anticipating when my husband is going to be assassinated. I'm not willing to let myself get attached to someone who will be ripped away from me. I can't lose anyone else.

My mind seems to be playing tricks as I stalk down to Katie's room. I have a new dress in my hands ready to change into. I'm not completely sure why I choose to go to Katie's room anyway. I guess I just need a girl to lean on, and she's really the only one I have.

I quietly knock on the oak door, tapping my foot as I do so. Seconds later the door opens and Katie looks down at me. Her face twist in pain, and she bites down on her lip. When she pushes open the door, I glare away. Harry sits on her bed, looking up at me with watery eyes.

"I, I'm. I'll go." I stutter, turning to walk away Harry calls my name.

"Don't go." He croaks, but I carry on walking. Was he crying? Again my mind swirls with questions, but I'm pulled away from my imagination when I feel a hot touch against my arm.

Stopping I let air fill my lungs. "Please talk to me." He whispers. I stay still, not knowing how to react. I could rip away, or I could stand and try to be convinced what he did wasn't wrong.

There's nothing to say." I say. But I don't dare to move. Maybe I'm not ready to let go. I hear him sigh from behind me. A sigh filled with exhaustion and desperation, and I can feel my heart breaking.

I'm weak for this man. This man I barely know clearly. But still I'm so weak when it comes to him. Mentally cursing myself out, I slowly spin on my heels.

"What do you want me to say Harry? It's okay? Do you understand what could happen if someone found out?" I harshly whisper, my body heat raising. Harry runs his hand through his hair, breathing deeply out.

He nods, looking away. "We shouldn't worry about that. We should worry about us." Harry's stare meets my eyes and he takes my hands into his. "We should focus on our wedding." He smiles slightly. Scoffing I pull away from his touch.

"Save it Harry." I begin to walk away when he yells.

"Why are you so mad. Are you jealous or something?" He fires, his loud voice echoing through the long corridor.

A feeling so deep and burning lights in the pit of my stomach. I'm wild at this point and I fling my body around. I feel my cheeks flush and my nostrils flare.

"Jealous? Are you kidding me, I... I hate you." I yell regretting the words as soon as they leave my mouth. Harry raises one of his eyebrows before smirking. What?

"No you don't hate me. I think you're falling in love with me." How cocky can he be?

I smile condescendingly. "You don't know how wrong you are. You're a pompous, rich, cocky, ass. You think everyone loves you, and you think that you can get whatever you want. News flash you can't." I fly my hands through the air trying to make my point.

Harry begins to chuckles, and the sound makes me want to scream. "I think you're mistaking me for my father. You and I and the rest of the world know I'm nothing like that. You are just trying to make me seem bad in your head. Well baby I'm not, and I know you love it." He smoothly says taking steps towards me.

I open my mouth to speak, but nothing will come out. My mouth is dry and speechless.

"You're wrong." I quietly say looking down to the floor for support. I can feel Harry's presence only inches away.

"Am I?" He licks his lips slowly, making them shine with moisture. My breathing restricts when he latches onto my hips, yanking me into his chest. My senses fill with his strong cologne and his minty breath.

I'm completely weak at this point. I feel as if I'm going to collapse, but Harry's strong hands are my support. I can only nod, looking into his deep green eyes.

"Fine." He smirks. Letting go of my hips, he turns to walk away leaving me bothered. Without putting thoughts together I take quick steps to reach out for his arm. I instantly pull him around letting our lips touch, and connect together.

Harry takes a few seconds to put together the pieces before his lips wrap around mine taking control. The touch his hot and feels magical. His hands wrap around my waist, and for the first time in my life I feel free.

The kiss is quick when I finally realize what I'm doing. I pull away, but Harry's grip tightens. He slowly flutters his eyes open, and gleams down at me.

"What was that?" He breathes, and I struggle to free myself from his grip.

"Nothing." I spit, trying to hurry down the hallway.

I kissed Harry.

Shit.

What the hell.

Knowing him to well, I smirk when I hear his footsteps behind.

"So you kiss and ditch then?" He yells, and I can't help but to smile.

"I guess so." I laugh. What is wrong with me, now I'm joking around.

Christ Elena get your feelings straight.

"Meet me at the pool tonight." He says. I turn around curiously.

"Why?" I raise a brow.

"I want to give you something." He winks, before walking the opposite way.

(A/n please vote and comment, and follow me on twitter:@harryilyxo OH and how about that halena moment? ;)