Chapter 13- Revenge

Elena's POV

After all the paperwork was finalized, Shannon lead me down to the beauty room. The tears never stopped throughout all the signing, just only eased up once reality set in. I have been claimed, and in a short few minutes I would be sent back with him, to live god no where's, under his control. Funny how life works.

Shannon closes the door, once I'm sitting down. She struts over to me, her high heels clicking against the concrete flooring. A smile laces with her lips, and I can tell she's quite pleased with herself.

I wipe the tears from my cheeks, and turn away from her giddy emotion. I'm glad she's enjoying my pain. At least someone can bask in it.

"He really did mean he would triple it. He paid us 500k. That's the most we've ever gotten for a lady. You should be proud." I can practically hear her smirk, while she exclaims about how proud she is, that she is my Tri-Mother.

I scoff, rolling my big brown eyes. "I'm not going." Shannon chuckles, spinning the chair around. She glares down at me, her icy blue eyes, boring into mine.

"But see, Elena you have too."

Narrowing my sights at the ground, I refuse. "Not if I kill myself." I harshly whisper, and seconds later my head snaps to the side, and my cheek burns in pain. I hold my hand up, cupping my red cheek.

"Don't talk like that. You are a claimed lady, you will be respectful, and kind." Shannon snarls, walking over to the window. I glare over in the mirror, my eyes widen at the red imprinted hand mark on my left cheek.

"I never asked for this." I choke, feeling a lump in my throat build. Shannon continues to glare out at the city.

"None of us did Elena. Do you really think any of these girls enjoy being here?" She sighs, turning around to meet my watery eyes. "Your mother knew this would happen to you and your sister. So she personally asked me to make sure you are paired with only the best. And I honestly think Mr.Styles is." She explains, but I refuse to listen to her. Who buys a wife?

"I know you won't listen, so please just give him and his lifestyle a chance, and when you do, I know you'll see Sebastien and Rosalyn again. Just hang in there sweetheart." She whispers, before leaving me. Soon after the beauty team comes in.

They spin me around in the chair, a male starts to brush out my curls, while another male picks me out a flowery sundress. I stay quiet throughout the progress, hardly ever looking into the mirror, I'm scared to see what I've become.

After a few more minutes, my hair is completely straight, and I'm soon shoved into a dressing room. I carefully and slowly slide the straps of the dress off of my sore and tired body, then slipped out of the black fabric. The sundress I step into was just my style. It has innocent and classy mixed into one.

I grab ahold of my hair, and collect to one side, as I zip then tie a bow behind the dress. Looking at myself in the mirror, I try to fake my best smile, almost believeable, but still not perfect. But will it ever be?

When I walk out the dressing room, I have no time to even breath, before I'm rushed out of the beauty room. Arnold and Philip walk me back down to the signing room. I feel my heartbeat quicken and my palms begin to sweat. I don't want this, I don't want any of this, but I really don't get a say or an opinion anymore.

I wish I could go back to simpler times, where it was Rose and I playing with our friends in the village. We would spend hours apon hours in the meadow, collecting flowers for the table, or chasing wild rabbits back into the woods. The meadow was the only part of Demisewood Creak that wasn't overrun by Corporate buildings. It was the most peaceful place in this entire city. And I missed it, I miss everything, it's true never take anything for granted, because it never last forever.

When I enter the room, Shannon, Harry and an older man are standing around the table. I stumble into the room, stabling myself, then glaring down at the tile floor. "Elena come here." I hear Shannon say. I slowly glance up, and I meet stares with Harry. His eyes dart to mine, and I quickly look away.

Walking over to the table, the older man watches me carefully, his eyes scanning up and down my trembling body. "Elena this is Desmond." Something in her tone is stern, almost warning me about him.

I weakly smile at him, picking at my fingernail, a piece of red nail polish falls to the floor. "She's very skinny." I hear Desmond say. I glare up at him, who does he think he is? If he had to go through what I've been through I'm sure he would look a million times worse.

"Father." Harry says, but not stern or loud enough. Desmond holds up his hand silencing Harry. I watch has Harry's emotions turn cold and hard.

"Her name is Elena Williams." Shannon carries out my last name much to long, while Desmond's lips tug up into a smirk.

He looks at me, then back to Shannon. A wicked smirk placed on his lips. "As in Sebastien?" My heart stops at the mention of my father. But the question is how does a rich man like Desmond Styles know of my father.

Desmond places a hand on his sons shoulder, "good choice son." He chuckles, tossing down a slab of money. My eyes widen, as Shannon smiles widely.

"Thank you, and like I promised you will get your revenge."

"Revenge?" Harry exclaims, the same time my mouth hangs open. What did I get myself into?

Shannon and Desmond both chuckle, which throws me off edge. "Don't worry son, we won't harm your future wife."

--

(Follow my twitter @harryilyxo and please vote and comment. I know sucky chapter, but I'll try and update again tonight :))