Chapter 12- Observing Me

Elena's POV

My chocolate eyes widen, and my high pitch scream echoes throughout the luxurious car. It was him, I could remember those eyes forever, and now they are staring deep into mine.

"Hi.." He says, and I can't decide if I should run or not.

"Get out." I decide, hearing yelling from the stairwell. He chuckles, almost smiling.

"This is my car. You get out." He fights bad. I roll my eyes, not having time to deal with him.

I sigh loudly, grabbing the keys from his hands. "What are you doing?" He exclaims as I start the car. I've never drove a car before, hopefully I've watched enough tv to understand how to.

I glare over at him. His messy curls are pushed slightly off of his forehead, and his skin shimmers in the dark light. "You got in the way of my plan, now you're involved." I yell back, when the doors of the stairwell opens.

The same time I go to slam my foot on the gaspedal, he pulls the keys out of the ignition. I slam my head against the leather steering wheel.

"What are you doing?" I groan, trying to hide myself from the team of nobles.

"If you try to escape they'll blame me." Pompous rich kid.

I duck lower into the seat, looking up into his green eyes. Their so bright, and captivating. "Please?" I sweetly, yet falsely ask. The man shakes his head, smirking.

"I don't even know your name." He adds.

"I don't know yours neither."

The man smiles, looking at his hands. "I'm Harry."

My eyes widen, and I suck in a harsh breath. "Harry S-Styles?" I stutter, my cheeks flushing crimson. Sighing he nods his head.

I immediately push away from him, my back colliding with the door. Harry reaches out to me, but I flinch away. I feel like a complete idiot, this man was here looking and searching for a wife. Did I just seal my fate?

"Hey, you never told me your name." He jokes, and I shake my head. Looking out of the windshield I see no sign of any nobles. I glare back to catch Harry's green stare.

"I'm sorry, but I have to go." My voice is barely audible. I open the car door, and hurry out. I head for the exit sign, but my arm catches on something and when I turn around. Shannon is smiling wickedly at me.

"Hello Elena." She snickers, and I grimace.

I rotate away from her, feeling tears sting my eyes. I was so close. "Elena." Shannon says with a stern voice.

I look back up at her. Her icy blue eyes glacé over. "You've been claimed let's go."

Without a word, I head for the door. This was all my life was ever going to be, no use in escaping. Shannon pulls open the door, and pushes me through. Two hard cold tears stream down my face, the closer we come to the dark, grim room.

"Now wipe those tears away, Lord Calvin is wealthy and somewhat kind. I wouldn't hand you over to anyone sweetie." Shannon tries to talk me down, but her voice makes me want to hurl, I just keep walking.

"Wait." Someone yells from the other end of the hall. Shannon and I both spin around, and my eyes catch two bright green ones.

Harry walks quickly down the hall. What is he doing? He comes to a stop when he reaches Shannon and I. He nods to her.

"Harry?" She asks. They know each other? Who am I kidding Shannon knows everyone.

Harry inhales harshly, looking down at me. "I'll pay triple the amount he is for her." He's eyes never leave mine.

"What?" I yell.

"Deal." Shannon says the at same time. I shake my head, pulling away from both of them.

"I'm not something you can just buy." My loud voice booms off of the walls. "I'm a human, with a mind, and morals." I run my fingers through my hair, screaming at Shannon and a man I never even knew.

"Elena." Shannon scolds but I continue. This is long waited for, I need to get my emotions out. Since the day I arrived, I've been focused to ignore my emotions and pretend I'm fine.

But I'm not fine.

"My mother would of never wanted this." I cry using the wall for my support. Shannon's emotions fall hard, and I can tell I hit a nerve. Harry stand awkwardly picking at his fingernail.

Shannon turns her back on me, and holds her hand out to Harry. "A deals a deal. I'll go sign the paperwork." Harry looks up at her hand, he pauses then looks over to me. Tears are streaming freely down my cheeks, and my hair is all over the place. I know I look like hell, why did he even want me?

"Deal." He practically whispers, hesitantly shaking her hand.

Shannon walks over to me, and pins me against the wall, using both hands to hold my hands still. "You mother paid me to make sure you found the perfect man. I'm doing just what she wanted sweetheart." She spits, strutting away. I suck in a deep breath, sliding down the wall.

Harry glares down at me. His green judging eyes watching me, scanning me, examining me, observing me. I glare back up at him, narrowing my eyes, and holding up my middle finger. "Fuck you." I whisper, watching his lips tug up into a smirk.

--

(Double update! Idk if I'll get chance to update tomorrow, but I'll try! Please please please go follow my twitter, I know you all have it ;) @harryilyxo, and also please vote and comment! I truly can't thank you enough for reading :))