Chapter 38- You Win

Harry's POV

The prince glares wickedly at me. I can hear Lions swallow hard as she begins to walk towards the furious man. I clench my fists, I know this isn't going to go well.

"Sweetheart." Lions gleams, trying to wrap her arms around him. He shrugs her away coming closer to me.

His eyes glare me up and down. "What the hell are you doing here." He spits. I laugh, the prick has the nerve.

"I needed the Princess's help." I push past him making my way to Lions, but the prince stops me dead in my tracks. I push his hand off my chest aggressively.

"If this is about Elena, then you can forget about it. You're too late Harry. Elena's been rebought." He snickers walking away.

I can literally feel the life flying out of my body. My heart snapping and sinking to the bottom of my stomach. Lions slowly approaches me. She places her hand on my shoulder. Her soft touch is warm, and welcomed.

How could I have let this happen, how do I fix this? Elena is my everything, she was going to be the girl I gave my all. I was done being a playboy. I found the girl of my dreams, even if it didn't start that way. Elena as frustrating as she is, brought the good out of me, I wanted to be good for her. I wanted to be a better man for her, someone who she could rely On. Did I ever screw that up.

I bite down hard on my trembling lip. I look up to meet eyes with Lions. "How do I get her back?" My voice cracks.

Lions smiles slightly, but her vibe is pure sympathy. "You can't." She frowns, rubbing my back.

-------------

Elena's POV

Zayn has two men pull me out of the car, and drag me into his large mansion. It was absolutely beautiful, right on the water, every wall was glass. But that isn't the view I'll ever see again. The two large men throw me into a grey room with a very small window. All that is in the room is a bed and a dresser. I sigh, plopping down on the rock hard mattress.

Harry. I can't stop thinking about him. I'll never stop. What happens now, how do I just forget and move on to this reality. An icy tear running down my cheek. Before I know it I'm literally laughing out loud to myself.

A pitiful laugh, while tears stream down my cheeks rapidly.

"You fucking win!" I scream to the sky. "You win I give up." I cry, just letting myself rid these horrible emotions.

I jump when the locked door opens. Standing tall is Zayn. His dark hair is slicked back, and his tux hugs him tightly. His lips tug up into a smile when he sees me crying.

"Baby girl, don't cry." He shushes me walking close. My body tenses and I move away from him.

"Please leave me alone." I practically whisper.

Zayn places his pointer finger on his bottom lip, shaking his head. "See I can't do that Elena. The Prince has strict orders for me."

Why would Niall do this to me. I thought I could trust him, but his hatred for Harry apparently over powers that. Why am I always the bait. What did I do to deserve always being in the middle of two men fighting. I hate men, they ruined this world completely. They are heartless creatures, they think it's a game to pray on the weak. They feel most powerful when no one can touch them. That why the women in this world get caged up, because men are scared to lose their power.

"And what are those." I press.

Zayn smirks. "I have to make sure you have my child and not Harry's." His dark eyes darken more. My breathing hitches. Could my life honestly get any more difficult?

"I wouldn't bet on that. I'll never stop fighting you, you will have to take it by force. Are you really that kind of man?" I'm trembling on the inside but trying my hardest to keep a straight face.

I cringe when Zayn just smiles. He turns leaving me to fall into pieces.

Please Harry where are you.

------

A/N ahhh it's only been two years but FINALLY. I know it might not be the greatest chapter but I got to get back into it, and don't worry there is more to come I have a plan 😈 please vote and please tell me what you think. Also I'd like to thank EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU who are still reading this story. Honestly you are the best people ever and are what keep me writing thank you so so so much I love you