Previously...

A/N:

This part will be in point form recapping what has already taken place in the story! I know it's been a long time since most of you have read. If you haven't already read the story I HIGHLY advise you NOT to read this part, as there will be MANY spoilers.

-

-

-

Year: 3034

Place: U.K. Which is now called "Demisewood Creak" after the third world war.

-Elena's 18th birthday, she is forced to the Trisumber to await marriage.

-Desmond promises the King, Harry will attend the Princess's wedding, with a wife.

-Desmond forces Harry to attend the auction.

-Harry notices one girl that sticks out from the rest, but Louis wants her.

-Harry ends up buying the girl, but Desmond has plans to use her for revenge against her father.

-Desmond tries to force Elena to tell her father who she is marrying, but Katie takes Elena to 'Long Cove' with Jack and Harry.

-Harry tells Elena the story of how 40 years earlier, two brother's and their friend where playing, one of the brother's went missing and was never found.

-Hollis (Harry's ex) Shows up and makes a scene about how she is staying for 'Daniel's Day.'

-Elena and Anne go shopping in the village, and Elena and Rose a reconnected.

-Louis tells Harry he must tell Elena about Lion's or he will file a charge.

-Harry confesses to Elena he took the Princess's virginity.

-Harry proposes to Elena at the Daniel's Day party.

-The Prince order's Elena and Harry to have tea with him. He then informs them at the Princess is expecting and Desmond told the King Elena was too.

-Harry confesses that he made a deal with Desmond to insure an Heir from Elena.

-Harry Reveals he is jealous of the Prince giving Lions a baby.

-Desmond forces Elena to visit her father.

-Desmond reveals that Sebastien and him were best friends, and Sebastien was supposed to watch Desmond's brother at the lighthouse. Desmond thinks Sebastien killed his brother.

-Thinking quickly Elena calls the Prince, informing him that Desmond stole and raped Princess Lions of her virture.

-Niall shows up and arrests Desmond, putting him on death row.

-Elena and Niall show up at the manison, explaining what happened.

-Harry is crushed and feels betrayed by Elena.

-The Trisumber comes to the manison and by force takes Elena.

-Shannon explains that Sebastien filed a charge. Elena knows right away that the Prince forced her father into brtraying her.

-Elena is immediately bought by Zayn, Niall's right hand man.

-Zayn reveals to Elena that the Prince is demanding Elena is to have Zayn's baby and not Harry's.

-Lions helps Elena escape through the tunnnels, under the city.

~~~~

A/N: If there are still any questions PLEASE comment, and I will answer to the best of my ability. Thank you so much for reading :) xxox