Ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ Ⓝⓘⓝⓔ - Ⓞⓗ Ⓖⓡⓔⓐⓣ, Ⓦⓔ Ⓣⓡⓐⓢⓗⓔⓓ Ⓖⓘⓝⓞ Ⓖⓔⓛⓐⓣⓞ!

* Where We Last Left Off * SOPHIA'S P.O.V.

   We walked into the parlor, and looked around the room. The parlor wasn't so full, just around 20 people in all; around half teens and half kids. I look over to Harry who just grins down at me, still grpping my hand. Harry and I walk to the back of the line, awaiting to order our ice-cream. The line wasn't so full, so I think it shouldn't be such a long wait.

"I've never been here" Harry admits.

"Then you haven't lived!" I giggled.

"I have lived, I just haven't been here before!" Harry protests foolishly.

"This place is the best of the best! So basically, you haven't tasted the best ice-cream ever!" I explain.

"Well, let's see if it's the best" Harry says while winking at me. 

"Next!" the cashier calls out, signaling Harry and to order.

"What can I get you today?" the cashier asks us happily.

"Um, I'll have an extra large cup of biscotto gelato, with hot fudge on top" Harry answers.

"What do you want, babe?" Harry asks me, and I slightly flush when he calls me 'babe'.

"Erm, I'll get an extra large cup of cocco gelato, and whipped cream on top, please!" I answer excitedly, with a wide grin platered on my face.

"Alright that will be £10.60, please" the cashier says perkily.

   Harry nods and takes out his wallet, paying for the ice-cream. The cashier lady goes behing the counter and into the kitchen-type area, then returns around 5 minutes later with our orders.

"Have a nice day" she says as she hands us our orders.

   We walk to an empty booth, and I slide into the seat. Harry slips in beside me, and we begin to eat-our ice-cream in silence. Not an awkward silence. A good, comfy silence.

"You were right, this is good" Harry admits.

"I told you it was the best!" I cheer.

"Now, I don't know about it being the best..." Harry trails off.

"What!? Then what's the best according to you?" I question him.

"I think it's Great Budworth Ice-Cream Farm in Cheshire. That's the best" Harry answers proudly.

"I've never been there" I admit.

"Well, I'll just have to take you there someday" Harry says while winking at me, causing my heart to flutter, and beat a thousand times faster.

"Yeah, I guess you will" I say while smilimg at the ground, and blushing.

   Just as he was going to say something, "What Makes You Beautiful" started to blare through the parlor, and he chuckles. He takes his hand, and puts it under my chin, making me look him in the eyes.

He then smiles and sings to me;

"You're insecure
Don't know what for
You're turning heads when you walk through the door
Don't need make up
To cover up
Being the way that you are is enough

Everyone else in the room can see it
Everyone else but you-ou-ou

Baby you light up my world like nobody else
The way you to flip your hair gets me overwhelmed
But when you smile at the ground it aint hard to tell
You don't know (oh oh)
You don't know you're beautiful!
If only you saw what I can see
You'll understand why I want you so desperately
Right now I'm looking at you and I can't believe
You don't know (oh oh)
You don't know you're beautiful!
(Oh oh)
That's what makes you beautiful!

So c-come on
You got it wrong
To prove I'm right I put it in a so-o-ong
I don't why
You're being shy
And turn away when I look into your eye eye eyes