Ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ Ⓔⓘⓖⓗⓣ - ⒷⓔⒻⓡⓘⓔⓝⓓ Ⓜⓔ Ⓜⓐⓨⓑⓔ?

* An Hour Later - Harry's Room * SOPHIA'S P.O.V.

 I must have the note I had just written around a thousand times, wondering why I had written it in the first place. I never even knew I had such feelings towards Harry. I just thought I hated him, simple as that, but no, apparently, there's more. I just, never thought about Harry in this way, but I guess in the back of my head I was.

I was shoken out of my thoughts by a voice saying; "Hey, Sophia, I'm going out to walk for a bit, you care to join?"

I look over to the door and see Harry standing there, looking at me, awaiting my reply.

I put away my note-pad, turn off my music and reply with a simple; "Sure."

 Harry smiles as I take my iPod out of the iDock, shove it in one of my blue cardigan's pockets, and walk over to him. I grab Harry's hand, as we walk out of the room, down the hall, and into the living room where the lads were located.

"Sophia and I are just going to pop out for a bit, we'll be back later!" Harry says as we walk out the door, shutting it behind us.

 We walk down the corridor silently, and hop into the lift. I start to absentmindedly hum the song "Kiss Me" by Ed Sheeran as we await for the lift to land on the main floor.

"You like Ed Sheeran?" Harry asks in shock.

"I love him! He's a genius, a true visionary" I smile dreamily.

"Wow, I've never thought of music as a vision, I've thought of it as my life" Harry questions curiously.

"Well, if you listen to lyrics carefully, you can comepletly understand what the song means" I explain.

"Seriously?" Harry asks.

"Yup! I do it all the time! Like, the song 'B-e-a-utiful' by Megan Nicole is about a girl awaiting her perfect guy. The guy that she will lose herslef for, the guy that she shall love forever" I say as an example.

"Wow, that's deep. You got any other somg explanations?" Harry inquires.

"Yeah, like the song 'Teenagers' by My Chemical Romance. At first listen you think 'Stupid, and pointless'. But if you listen carefully, you can get that it's about the government being scared of how much power teens can have if they don't clean their acts up. So, they try to change them, but to no avail, the teens always win" I say to him, smiling at my answer.

"Holy cats... I would've never guessed that was the meaning of the song... I guess I have to learn, huh?" Harry jokes, causing me to giggle and nod in agreement.

 We walk out of the elevator, hand-in-hand, and begin to walk out of the lobby. We walk out onto the street, and I use my free-hand to take out my iPod, and I flick on the song "Call Me Maybe" by Carly Rae Jepsen as loud as it can go. I shove my iPod into my pocket once more, and harry gives me a knowing look.

We nod simultaneusly, and begin to dance like idiots, and belt out the lyrics as loud as we can;

"I threw a wish in the well,
Don't ask me, I'll never tell
I looked to you as it fell,
And now you're in my way

I'd trade my soul for a wish,
Pennies and dimes for a kiss
I wasn't looking for this,
But now you're in my way

Your stare was holdin',
Ripped jeans, skin was showin'
Hot night, wind was blowin'
Where you think you're going, baby?

Hey, I just met you,
And this is crazy,
But here's my number,
So call me, maybe?

It's hard to look right,
At you baby,
But here's my number,
So call me, maybe?