#2 I cant live without you

Request for Kaleigh  - Hope you enjoy Kaleigh

December 3rd, 2017

"I cant do this anymore, Thomas!" You shouted angrily, a sort of tingle running through your veins. "you're never here!" you cried out of frustration, feeling every part of your body jolt in enthusiasm. 

"I know" He sighed solemnly. "I cant give this up, Kaleigh" He looked at you dead in the eye, looking directly into your soul. "I've worked for this my whole life, this is everything I've ever wanted" He was talking about his choice of work, being an actor was everything he'd every wanted, but it drew him away from you, from his home in the UK. 

"so this is all you've ever wanted hm?" You say, quieter than before. "If this is all you've ever dreamed of, go get it" You held your tears back. "but when you come back, I wont be here. I wont wait for you anymore" You turned away, and started running up the stairs in your loft that you two shared. 

"Kaleigh wait- please" he jogs after you, he walks upstairs and to your bedroom. he stands at the bedroom door frame and finds you pulling out your suitcase, throwing clothes angrily into the bag. "w-what are you doing?" Thomas asks, 

"I-I cant be here" you stuttered brokenly, "I cant wait any longer" you folded your clothes quickly and packed them messily.

"w-what?" he looked at you, the soul in his eyes burning out. "no- we can figure this out, I will figure this out. alright I can do something-"

"there is nothing you can do" you snap quickly "because at the end of the day, you'll pick acting over me" you look up at him, it felt as if your heart was tearing into two. "we own this house together, but I live here alone. That's not what I want" you threw some extra things into the suitcase and then zipped it up. you pushed passed Thomas and pulled your suitcase with you. "i'll come back for the rest soon" you sniffled, running downstairs with your bag and grabbing your coat.

Thomas ran downstairs. "p-please I cant live without you"

"i've heard that before Thomas!" you look at him angrily, "when you're home, you drink! and you yell, and when you're not home you don't call" you laughed, frustrated. "you ignore me! like i'm nothing, and all I have done is support and love you" you yelled slightly "I'm at my breaking point Thomas, and you're too late" you turn around to start leaving.

"don't you leave me" he looks at you, dead expression. no life left. "I swear to god, you walk out that door and I will never see you again" he gulped

"not like you ever see me anyways" you gulped, grabbed the keys and stormed out, slamming the empty flat door behind you. 

2 months later

You sit on your best friends couch, watching the last season of friends for the 3rd time. You've been neck deep in sorrow ever since you left Thomas, drowning yourself in pain. 

You've been staying at your best friends place, Emily (your best friend) has been taking care of you, supporting you. You haven't gone back to the house to get the rest of your stuff, and you haven't talked to Thomas once since you left. Hes sent you hundreds of messages, left dozens of voicemails.

You cant even imagine how upset he must be, he's so sensitive- no stop thinking like that, hes the one who messed up. not you. its not your fault. ugh you need to stop talking to yourself.

You hear a sudden knock on the townhouse door, you sigh. standing up and walking to the door, opening it up totally unaware.

You were shocked to see Thomas standing just two feet away from you, looking like a god damn ghost. he was pale, his hair was messy and he had these dark purple bags under his eyes. 

"Thomas" you gulped 

"Kaleigh" he stared into your eyes softly, an innocent feeling to his seductive look. "I-I need you to come home" he gulped, feeling his heart fall a little more. "p-please" he looked at you "I-i'm sorry I ignored you- I wasn't home enough" he walks into the house, you back up.

you gulped, not saying a word.

he keeps walking closer to you "I should've called you, I should have kissed you and took you out and appreciated you" he looks at you "there's a lot of things I should have done" he ends up backing you up into a wall, and he gets close to you. 

Your faces just a few inches away, the smell of liquor on his lips. 

"I need you Kaleigh" he sniffled "I cant do this without you" he whispers softly, "you are everything I had a-and I didn't realize that until you left" he looks you dead in the eye, his heart staring at yours. 

"f-find someone else" you stuttered

"you're the only one I want!" he hits the wall beside you with the palm of his hand. "I want you beside me, I want to live in our apartment with you. " he sighed "come home" he whispered, getting closer to you. "i'll take time off i'll do whatever the hell you want, i'll quit for you" he looked into your eyes "I will give up everything for you" he gulped "just come home" 

To be continued....

______________

Heey wait up for the next chapter ;)

should I start a poetry book? comment

btw, you're beautiful :') have a good day

- sky