#39 Sleepy head

"Mommy! Daddy! get uppp!" Your 4 year old daughter giggled happily, running into your room and pouncing onto your bed.

Neither you or your husband Thomas moved, your bodies laid still.

"ugghhhh" Your daughter said groaning and rolling her eyes. "get up get up get up!" She yelled again, more enthused this time. She jumped up and down on your bed until she tripped and fell onto Thomas.

Thomas groaned, chuckling slightly. "Morning sunshine" He said in a deep raspy voice and sat up slightly to look at his daughter which was currently hovering above him.

"Mommy's being a sleepy head" She said frowning and crossing her arms.

He chuckled and looked over at you. The sheets were pulled over your head and you were awake, but you tried to drown out their voices to fall back asleep.

"y/n.." Thomas said smirking slightly and he moved closer to you. Your daughter moved out of the way and Thomas moved to you and leaned over you slightly. "Your gorgeous daughter would like to see your beautiful face" he said chuckling.

You couldn't help but open your eyes and smile. You pulled the thick cover up and off your head and your eyes took a few seconds to adjust the light but within a small time period, you were able to see Thomas and your brown eyed girl looking at you.

"mommy you're a sleepy head"

____________

Cute little family imagine huh?

ayy guys go check out my Carl Grimes Imagines (The walking dead)

Vote, Comment and follow mee