Thomas comes back from work (Part 1/3)

(WARNING: SMUT)

You sat there, on the couch, staring at the tv. Waiting for the moment he walked through the door. It had been almost 2 months since you had seen your boyfriend Thomas, specifically because he was shooting The Scorch Trials.

But now that filming was done, Thomas was coming home today. It had been 2 lonely months of trying to fill your emptiness with partying and hanging out with your friends but, nothing compared to having Thomas. So now that he was coming back, you were extremely excited to see his face in real, not over skype or to talk to him face to face, not over a phone.

You stared at the tv, not really watching the show as much as listening to see if Thomas was home. He said he'd be back at 7 but by this time it was already 8. Your patience started to become thin, disintegrating grain by grain every minute.

a click at the door then a creaking noise made you spin around fast. Thomas walked through the door, looking at the ground, he closed the door slowly and looked up at you. You immediately smiled and ran towards him, wrapping your arms around his neck you pulled him into a tight warm hug.

He dropped his bag on the ground and wrapped his arms around your torso, squeezing you. He dug his face into your shoulder, slightly lifting your feet off the ground.

You loved the feeling of having him here, you loved the feeling of his warm body against your and his hands on your waist and you loved everything, literally everything about him.

you kept your arms around his neck but you didn't hug him, You were face to face, admiring his imperfections, loving all of them. He smiled wide and that smile reflected onto your face.

He held your waist with one hand and your mid back with the other, pulling your body to his, he pressed his lips against yours softly. You weren't in the mood to deny him so you kissed back and put a hand on his cheek, closing your eyes. Your lips moved in perfect sync like they had missed each other, and the soft kiss began to gradually get more passionate. His hand slid up your shirt at the back and his warm soft hand rested on your mid to upper back.

He turned you around while still kissing you and pushed you against a wall lightly, keeping his lips attached to yours. One hand on the wall and the other on your mid to upper back, the once soft kiss was now rough, passionate and meaningful. Your hand dragged off of his face softly and down to his chest. In that moment no words were needed, it would be considered a crime to destroy that moment.

He hoisted you up and your legs wrapped around his waist, his hands were under your thighs keeping you up. His kisses became hungrier, wanting more he continued kissing you and walked upstairs to the bedroom, keeping your lips connected the whole time. He collapsed onto the bed and you were on top, you straddled him and smirked slightly. You began to unbutton his dress shirt slowly and he stared at you with the brown eyes you missed so much.

"I missed you.." He said staring at all your features.

"shh" You spoke smirking slightly then leaned down and pressed your lips to his. You slid the dress shirt off his shoulders and threw it to the floor.

_____________

Thats part 1 out of a 3 part series so, tell me what you really want to see because um im not good at writing smut so yeah okay bye. 

comment, like and follow me!