#69 Remember me? (part 3)

The next day around 2pm, Thomas texted you; Telling you that he'd be picking you up around 5pm and asking you to wear a bathing suit under your clothes.

So, you did. You dressed nicely, but still casual; since you weren't really the type for wearing fancy clothing.

Thomas showed up at 5pm sharp, as expected. As a kid Thomas was never late and never early, he always liked to be on time and quite frankly you loved that about him.

He knocked on your door, looking down at the ground nervously and playing with his hands. Once you opened the door, he looked up. His eyes glimmered at the sight of you and he stared for what seemed like eternity, but he eventually snapped out of it and cleared his throat.

"you alright?" You said laughing slightly, looking down at the ground then back up at Thomas.

"y-yeah.. good.. mhm" He said stuttering, eyeing you up and down then putting his eyes on the floor. "its just em- you look amazing." He said laughing awkwardly and rubbing the back of his neck.

You felt your cheeks turn pink and you giggled quietly. "Thank you, Thomas." You smiled brightly. You went to look up at him, but when you lifted your head he was already staring at you.

He smiled kindly, his overwhelming complexion staring at yours. "I uh- yeah- sorry... bit nervous" He chuckled to himself and blinked multiple times. "Anyways, you ready to go?"

"Yep" You smiled, giggling cutely and walking out your front door hand in hand with Thomas.

20 minutes later, You sat at a restaurant with Thomas; a really nice one may I add. The lighting was dim and there was soft music in the background, You almost felt under-dressed; but of course, Thomas told you that you looked lovely anyways.

You ate dinner there and somehow you both couldn't seem to stop talking. But that wasn't even half the date.

After you had both finished eating and after Thomas paid for the meal, you got back into the car and drove again. This was the part where your bathing suit would come into use.

After about a 25 minute drive, once you were finally out of the city, the car rolled up to the edge of a beautiful secret beach; hidden behind the big beautiful spruce trees.

You stepped out of the car, gasping slightly as the full beach came into view; It was absolutely breath taking. "my god.." You whispered to yourself.

"I know." Thomas spoke softly but happily as he got out of the car himself. "This is where I go to be alone these days" He smiled.

"Its beautiful" You smiled, looking around frantically trying to capture the whole experience.

"like you.." You felt him behind you, his warmth engulfing you entirely.

You blushed and covered your face with the sleeves of your sweatshirt.

He chuckled. "Don't hide.." He put his arms around you, gently gripping your wrists and pulling your hands off of your face.

"whateverrr" You laughed, embarrassed but still overwhelmingly happy. You turned around to face him and you grabbed his hand gently. "lets go, I wanna swim" You winked jokingly, then turned around and pulled him further along the warm sand.

It was that time of day when it began to get dark, when the moon and sun spoke in the sky.

Thomas pulled off his shirt swiftly, throwing it down on the ground; leaving him in his swim shorts. You took off your shirt and shorts, until you were just in your plain black bathing suit.

"i'll race you." He said smirking slightly, raising an eyebrow.

"oh hell no" you laughed and before Thomas could respond, you ran. Pushing your feet off of the sand and racing towards the water.

"oh come on!!" Thomas laughed and ran after you. He caught up very quickly and before your feet had the chance to touch the water, Thomas picked you up and threw you over his shoulder.

"Thomas!" You squealed loudly and hit his back playfully. "let me down!" you laughed.

But, he didn't. He kept running until he was middle chest deep In clear cool water. Then he laughed, and slowly put you down. The water reached your high chest and you shivered.

"my god its cold" You spoke loudly and strongly.

He just laughed, "you'll get used to it."

and sure enough, he was right. a few seconds passed and finally you began to warm up to the water as you moved around.

The mood was calm, the water was still and the sun was disappearing whilst the moon was rising and the stars were sprouting.

You looked around and sighed happily, smiling at the horizon. "Thank you, Thomas... This has been a wonderful night" You turned to look at him, still smiling stupidly.

"..Its not over yet..." He reached over gently and took your hand into his, then he pulled you closer to him. Your body was nearly pressed against his and your faces were close, so close that you could feel his breath against your lips.

He pulled his hands up slowly, putting a hand on each of your cheeks. He stared at you, rubbing his thumb gently against your cheek. His eyes kept wandering back and forth from your eyes to your lips. "and I don't want it to end.." He said nearly in a whisper, his voice raspy and his eyes now focused on your  eyes.

"then don't let it.." You whispered calmly.

He moved closer to you, reaching down; slowly and gently pressing his lips against yours. There was a moment when he kissed you, when every problem you have ever had just turned into thin dust; every stress or complication you have ever endured just didn't matter anymore. All that mattered was right now, was you and Thomas.

As seconds went by, the kiss grew stronger and more passionate. But of course, you couldn't stay like that forever, eventually you had to part.

but when you did part; your lips detached and your eyes reconnected.

that was it.

______________

Guys this is #69  its lucky mmmmkay

If any of you want to add me on Instagram go ahead: Http.Skylah

oh and please comment below any recommendations for future imagines. Thank you!

(Sequel maybe? comment)