#17 Kiss!!

You and your best friend Thomas had gone to a fair that was visiting town at the moment with a couple other of your friends. But throughout the day all of you had got split up, now it was just you and Thomas. Both of you didnt know where the hell to go seeing as it was pitch black outside and there was hardly any people around.

The fair obviously wasnt closed yet but still, what if you get locked in?

"Okay seriously where are the others" You said worriedly. You paced back and forth and a family of 4 walked past you laughing and smiling. You didnt know why but somehow seeing that family it calmed you down.. Maybe it was the fact you never had that experience.. Your single mother never took you anywhere.

"i dont know" He said sighing. "Just calm down alright?" He spoke in a deep voice which was somewhat soothing.

"just- what if we get locked in here" You looked at him straight in the eye.

"we wont"

"no Thomas you dont know that" You snapped, all the anxiety had caught up to you. You exhaled deeply, knowing that you shouldnt have snapped like that. "this place is gonna close soon and we dont know where we're going"

He sighed and stare at the ground, avoiding eye contact for obvious reasons.

Suddenly, the announcer came on through the speakers. "The park will be closing in 10 minutes"

"i told you!" You said in disbelief. You had no idea why Thomas wasnt freaking out, you didnt want to spend a night in a small amusement park!

"maybe we should split up" he said shrugging. "That way we have a better chance of finding them"

"Maybe" You said putting a hand on your forehead and sighing then there was a long silent pause.

"5 minutes" The announcer spoke yet again and your breath rose.

"okay maybe not" He said and his breath began to rise too. He ran his hand through his hair and looked at the ground.

"Wheres the exit?" You said looking around frantically. All in a few seconds you heard the sound of gate doors locking and one by one the lights began to go out. Then it began to sprinkle and soon, a gentle sprinkle became a heavy down pour.

You put both hands on your forehead now and started to pace. "okay- we're stuck here- we're not getting out- we're literally sleeping in a amusement park- oh my-" You rambled on and on as your clothes began to get soaked.

In that time period you hadnt noticed Thomas getting closer to you. The words just kept spitting out of your mouth and anxiety filled up your veins.

suddenly, two hands grabbed your face and in a split second you were kissing your best friend of 5 years.

You were taken back but yet again, you had been waiting for this moment forever. You began to kiss back, and that long passionate kiss seemed to last forever.

His hands slid down to your lower back and he pulled your body closer to his. you put both hands on his face, attempting to pull yourself closer although you were already as close as you could get.

The rain poured down on both of you, soaking your hair and clothes. Though you didnt care.

You wrapped one arm around his neck and your other hand still laid on his face, He lifted you off the ground a tiny bit.

When you both slowly pulled away, you were greeted by those warm brown eyes that you had loved the very moment you saw them for the first time.

________

OHHHHH ABRUPT ENDING FIGHT ME

anyways this was recommended by @Kawaii_kenzie__

Vote, Comment and follow meee!!