#6 Camp Secrets (Part 2/4)

(If you havent read part 1, i recommend you read that before reading this)

*The Next Morning*

The next morning you were awakened by the sound of a picture being snapped. You immediately sat up and was surprised to see Dylan crouching at your tent entrance smirking with a phone in his hand.

"DYLAN" you said staring at him worriedly

"You were spooning!!" He said and a wide grin spread across his face.

Thomas woke up slowly and sat up groaning. "Whats going on?" He said with a raspy morning voice. You wanted to smile at the sound of his voice but you refused.

"You and Y/N were spooning" Dylan whispered loudly and smiled then dramatically winked.

"and he took a picture" You said squinting your eyes and glaring at him.

"hehhee" He said running away quickly, leaving the tent zipper open.

Thomas reached out to the thomas zipper and pulled it up so the tent was closed, He looked at you and groaned slightly then fell back onto his pillow with his eyes closed.

You realized you were shirtless and immediately pulled the covers over you laughing silently. It was cold so you kind of cuddled the sheets. "i told you" You said sort of frowning into the comforter.

"I dont care" He said turning to look at you "Let them take pictures" He said staring at you and eyeing you up and down.

"Why cant we tell them?" You said sighing and looking away from him, you didnt want to reject him, you were just worried.

"We can, Its just.. The fans and... I'm pretty sure Will likes you.. Plus dont you find it a little more entertaining since we have to sneak?" He said putting a hand on your cheek making you look at him, He grinned and chuckled lightly.

"I can agree on that" You said smirking slightly.

"Good, now lets get dressed before they get suspicious, yeah?" He said smiling.

You nodded and got up to get ready and since it was such a small tent, only one person could change at a time so Thomas just smirked and eyed you up and down.

*****

It was around 3 when all of you sat around the fire since it was extremely cold, you were in the mountains during november, it was definitely cold.

You were all sitting by a small river, just hanging out taking pictures. Will and Ki Hong were trying to walk across a large tree to walk over the river.

Dylan and Kaya both threw rocks into the river and for some reason you couldnt see Thomas. You shrugged it off and began to take some pictures on your phone, snapping some perfect shots of the gorgeous grey and white mountains with the cold dull icy blue water and the green brown color the trees had turned to.

Suddenly you heard a loud splash and looked over towards Will and Ki Hong. Will had fallen into the water, the cold hypothermic water.. Ki and everyone else were laughing, even Will laughed. He climbed out of the water, his lips a purple blue color.

"Hey where's Thomas?" Kaya said as her and Dylan walked towards me.

"I don't know" I looked around slightly. "where was he last?" I asked.

"I'm over here!" You heard a british voice yell from the east. You walked in that direction for about 2 minutes until you turned the corner and found a little sandy beach. Thomas was just looking around, admiring everything.

"Thomas?" You said laughing slightly

"Yeah love?" He said turning to look at you

"What are you doing over here?" You smiled slightly and walked towards him.

"I just wanted to be away from everyone.." He said staring at you.

"Oh, I'll leave you to it then" You laughed slightly and turned around to walk away.

"no" He said quickly, grabbing your wrist lightly and spinning you around so that your body fell into his lightly. "We're alone" He said smirking

_______

Thats it! Part 2/4 or possibly 5

How many parts would you like? How much do you like this short story?

Comment, Like and Follow me! Thanks!