#91 Craved

You sat on the couch, fiddling with your fingers and staring at your tv- which was on and playing the news. Which bored you to death, but in the long run you were just to lazy to change the channel.

It was somewhere around 4:30, the sun outside was still high up in the sky creating a glowing light that reflected off of your window- hitting your skin. Your boyfriend Thomas was due to come home soon, he got off at 5; but he had called you earlier, stressed, upset and seemingly anxious.

The door unlocked and a very stressed Thomas walked in.

"You're earlyyy" You smiled, standing up; turning towards him and walking to him.

he sighed "yeah" he slid his jacket off of his shoulders and he walked towards you, faster then usual. His chest heaved up and down and his body was tense.

"is everything o-" He cut you off by grabbing your face and anxiously connecting your lips. You were taken back, but you quickly reassessed yourself and kissed back, sliding your hands over his shoulders around his neck. 

He moved his hands from your face down your body onto your waist, his warm fingers grazed your skin and he backed you up slowly until your back hit a cold metal surface- the kitchen counter.

His hands slipped down to your upper under thighs and he picked you up gently, sitting you on the counter and still keeping his lips connected with yours. His taste craved yours, horribly.

The kiss you had locked was more then a kiss, some people kissed for the lips and some for the lust that came with it. Some people didn't feel a thing with a kiss and some felt everything.. Theres something interesting about kissing and sex- You don't have to love to kiss or have sex, but it makes the experience so much more enhanced. Without loving the person you're physically attached too its nothing but an action- its using another person for your own personal wants or cravings. When you love someone a kiss could mean the world, and you'll never want to pull away.

That's what you had with Thomas, you loved him and without a doubt he loved you.

His body slipped in between your legs and his hands shifted from your knees up to your inner thighs. He pulled away from the kiss gently and stared up at you, his eyes traveling every inch of your body. He bit his lip gently and breathed deeply- catching his breath. 

You smiled at him slightly, putting your hands on his face and making him look into your eyes. "you okay?" You giggled quietly.

He smiled and breathed out deeply, chuckling. "I'm great." he pulled you closer and reconnected your lips, biting your lip gently every once and again. After a minute or so he gently pulled you off of the counter, still keeping your lips connected.

You pulled away gently once you were off the counter and you smirked, giggling like a school girl. You slipped your hand down and wrapped a finger around his belt, tugging on it gently and winking. you pulled your hand away and grabbed his- gently pulling him along and biting your lip.

He chuckled, blushing slightly and looking down while shaking his head. He followed you as you tugged him upstairs to the bedroom. Once you both were in, he kicked the door closed and walked towards you quickly, grabbing your hips softly and pulling you closer, your bodies harshly connected and you both dropped onto the bed.

He held himself above you and kissed you quickly, then moved his lips across your cheek down your jaw and onto your neck, his lips were wet and warm and they traveled across your neck, finding your soft spot and making a sudden rush of pleasure jolt thru your body.

He sat you up gently, pulling your shirt up and off your body then dropping it to the floor, his lips went down your chest onto your stomach and his fingers were cold; brushing against your bare skin. He sucked slowly on your stomach but kept moving down, creating a line of hickeys from the edge of your bra down to your pant line.

He then dragged his lips up your body along your hickeys all the way up to your lips, and he chuckled deeply then kissed you strongly. "do you love me?" He whispered against your lips gently.

"more then you know..." you whispered back, pushing your lips against his strongly and reaching down his shirt, beginning to unbutton his shirt.

He chuckled to himself, blushing like a little boy. He had craved you at work, and when he came home- you were exactly what he got.

___________

LMAO I DONT KNOW IF I SHOULD DO A PART TWO

ALTHOUGH IM KIND OF PROUD OF THIS

HORMONAL TEENAGER IM SORRY

my sexual outbursts are uncontrolled rip me

anYWAYS WHO WANTS A PART TWO AND WHO DOESNT