#57 Crash ( Sequel)

4 Years Later

"you should see her.. she's absolutely gorgeous. She has your dark eyes, and your lips." You played with the grass below you, sitting in front of a grey stone buried into the ground. "She has thick sandy hair, just like you" You chuckled slightly, thinking about your beautiful baby girl.

"Her name is Eleanor, Eleanor Grace Sangster.." You smiled, but suddenly your smile disappeared as you looked up at the headstone, reading the name engraved into the hard rock. It read Thomas Sangster. You suddenly remembered that feeling, that horrible gut feeling. You looked down at the grass, suddenly feeling sick to your stomach. "I-I miss you.." You choked out your words, forcing your tears to stay within your eyes.

"You know, I think about you every day" You smiled slightly, remembering the way Thomas used to wrap his arms around your waist every morning. "i miss you every second of every day..."

"it wasn't supposed to go this way, my life wasn't supposed to be like this. you are supposed to be with your baby girl.." You began to cry quietly, not being able to hold yourself together any longer. "You're supposed to be there on her first day of school, you're supposed to be there to threaten her first boyfriend..."

You began to sob, letting out your worthless deadly cries. The grief lingered in you, never letting go.

Losing Thomas, had been like getting over a smoking and or drinking addiction. His lip were so addicting, that once you had lost them... you felt... worthless.

"we were supposed to grow old together" You cried out loud, wiping your tears away then placing your hand on the grass, knowing that no one was around to hear you cry.

But what you didn't know, was that Thomas was there.

Sitting beside you, watching you cry, his lost soul lingering onto your body.

He placed his freezing hand onto yours and spoke softly, though he knew you couldn't hear. "i'm here, I'll always be here."

Sure enough, Thomas never broke his promise. He was there for Eleanors first day of school, he was there to watch his baby girl girl cry.

He was there...

in a special way.

___________

TBH I CRIED WHILE WRITING THIS

okay bye