#89 Play the Strings

You stood behind the stage of a large stadium filled with fans. Some, older aged people; others, young fangirls waiting to see Thomas play. Thomas was your boyfriend, and you at one point had once been a fan, but that story's for a different time. You were at one of his biggest shows to support him, but he was getting extremely nervous only minutes before the show. it was up to you to calm him down.

"I'm really nervous- that's- that's a lot of people out there Y/N I don't know if I'll be able to handle it" Thomas said, gulping so hard his adam apple bobbed up and down.

"You can handle it" You smiled reassuringly. "I know you can, you've got this."

"but what If I mess up- I haven't played this song very many times an-"

Before he could ramble on about why he'd fail, you pulled him closer to you by his shirt and kissed him passionately. His body immediately let loose and he kissed back.

You smiled, pulling away. "you play the bass, its not too critical" You giggled. "you'll be fine. I promise. now go out there, and do your best"

He smiled, his cheeks turning a light pink. "alright, alright. love you" He chuckled and kissed you quickly then ran off to get on stage.

You smiled and went down onto the ground, you found your spot and unfortunately ended up sitting right beside two screaming fangirls- but you couldn't judge them. you were once one of them, and your boyfriend was hot.

When the show began, Thomas walked up on stage with a small smile perking near the outer corners of his mouth, he began to play the song like the rest of the band- but you could only pay attention to him. He played the strings of the base, moving to the beat and progressively smiling more.

Suddenly his eyes reached out to yours and they connected, his smile faded slightly and for a second in time he almost stopped playing- he just stared at you as if time had stopped completely and he admired you in every way.

You smiled at him, snapping him out of his small daydream. He smiled too, and looked away- trying to focus on the bass, he just had to play the strings It couldn't be that hard. but it was when all that was on his mind was you.

_________

cute little tiny short one anyways

PLEASE READ

I want to know if I should write a little vloggy update thing about my own life and I could share my experiences and tell you guys about my life but I don't want to make it all about me because its not and I don't want sympathy I just want to help people I want to help you guys

but some people wanted me to write about my life story so, yes or no?

and also I almost HAVE 100K HOLY CRRRAPPPP THANKS