#81 Home (Goodbye part 3)

You woke up at nearly 6am when the sun began to rise over the hill, you sat up slightly then remembered something.

Thomas was coming home today.

 He had called you late last night and surprised you with the fact that he was coming home and his plane would be landing at around 8am. 

You jumped up excitedly and ran to the bathroom to get ready. You had a quick snack, threw on a sweater, didnt put any makeup on and left your hair up; just like you promised Thomas you'd do. 

You didnt like leaving the house like that, it made you feel different from everyone else. It felt like people were constantly judging you, at least when you were dressed up and looked nice you knew that you tried your best. But right now you werent trying at all, and in all honesty... you kinda loved it. 

You left the house and began the drive, the airport was nearly 30-45 minutes away and you needed to be kind of early. when you got there, you were a good 15 minutes early so you decided to walk to Starbucks and grab a cold drink, just to wake you up; Then you sat down in front of the arrival gates and scrolled on Instagram, trying to ignore your empty complexion in the reflection of your phone screen. 

You were excited to see Thomas, not because you missed his physical existence but his mental. Of course you missed his lips, hands and body in general but you missed his support, his kindness, his generosity more then anything. You missed his personality, the little things he did to make you smile and the way he'd rub his face when he was tired or how if he saw a homeless person on the cold streets of London, he'd help them out and give them some money or food. You missed Him

People began to pour out of the gates and greeted their family, you looked around admiring all the love that surrounded you. You looked down at your phone then back up, and when you did.. You saw a familiar face walk out of the gates, his sandy blonde hair messed up, tired bags around his eyes and he held a bag in his hand. 

He saw you and smiled brightly, immediately picking up the pace and walking faster, when you were close he dropped his bag to the ground. 

You immediately jumped up and ran closer to him, throwing your arms around his neck once you got close enough and hugging him tightly. 

The time change from the US and the UK was quite different so you knew he'd have jet lag. 

He hugged back, smiling widely and gripping the back of your shirt. He dug his face into the crook of your neck gently and kissed your neck softly once. "Agh i missed you" He mumbled into your skin. 

You laughed slightly and happily, nearly crying of pure excitement. "I missed you too" You held onto him tightly, sliding one of your hands up and gripping his hair slightly. 

After several moments when you finally pulled away, he gently pulled you back closer to him again and kissed you. Feeling his lips on yours for the first time in months, feeling his hands on your skin.. You missed this feeling, you craved this feeling.

You both pulled away, smiling brightly. "You look beautiful" He winked "and im pretty sure everyone here thinks the same.. you're the only one who thinks different" He chuckled, still staring at you and grinning. 

You looked down, smiling slightly. 

He put two fingers on the bottom of your chin and gently lifted your head up. "Don't be so hard on yourself, you're gorgeous to me" He then kissed you again softly but passionately. 

In that moment, you had to believe what he was saying. No one had judged you or came up to you telling you how lazy you looked, nobody gave you a dirty look or whispered about you. There was absolutely no reason to believe that you were not beautiful inside and out.

You smiled against his lips softly and pulled away. "thank you.." You giggled quietly, "Shall we go home?" 

"We shall" 

_______________

HEY! YOU! READ THIS: YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL. No matter what you wear, no matter what the size! you're gorgeous inside and out, the size of a dress or shirt or jeans doesnt determine the size of your heart. Be kind, be generous and be selfless; but most of all, love yourself! There is absolutely nothing you need to change, i love every single one of you! stay strong lovelies, message me if you need me. 

Vote, Comment and follow mee!