#33 New Years Kiss

Dance music blared through the speakers as people danced and laughed around you.

It was new years eve, you were at a party with a bunch of your friends, including your best friend Thomas. Everyone was having plenty of fun while you kind of just stood there, looking around at all these people smiling and having fun.

You scanned the crowd of people, looking for someone you knew. But you saw no one. You checked the time on your phone to see that in 2 minutes it would be midnight, in 2 minutes it would be 2016. Everyone would kiss and you'd be left standing there alone, watching them. Again.

People started to get excited as the time turned to 11:59. You stood in a doorway, the kitchen behind you and the living room in front of you.

Suddenly, it seemed as time had almost stopped completely. People shouting "Happy new years!" and people around you began to kiss, a gut feeling in your stomach wanted to make you look away but you couldn't.

and suddenly, two hands slipped onto your waist and spun you around. Before you could register what was happening, someone was kissing you. Thomas was kissing you.

Your best friend was kissing you.

But that was the thing, he was never just a best friend to you, he had always been more. You had always wanted more. You felt like you needed more.

You kissed back slowly, wrapping your arms around his neck.

His hands locked around your waist and he pulled you closer to him though it was hardly possible. The voices around you slowly drowned out and the only thing you could feel was his lips. You couldnt hear anything, you didnt care either.

You both slowly pulled away and your lips still touched but barely, his lips hovered over yours and he stared down at you, his eyes full of clarity and lust.

a small smile crept onto your face and you stared up at him, keeping your arms around his neck. He smiled slightly too.

"Why'd you do that?" You said whispering quietly.

"Because i love you"

__________

A little short one hm.

I wish that happened to me but nope, i spent new years alone in a tiny trailer park!!! YAY!!!!1!!1!!

Anyways, i hope you liked this one :)

Please comment what to write next.

READ THIS: someone requested a story with smut, well actually a few people did and im not great at that kind of stuff so, comment below if you want me to write it.

Vote, Comment and follow mee!