#94 Captive (part one)

(WARNING: This story is a little different, I decided to get creative. its in 3rd person so you aren't Y/n but you can definitely pretend you are. btw comment in the comment section if you like this kind of stuff!)

The curtains were closed, making the room dark and gloomy- although outside it was nice and sunny. Clothes spread across the floor, freakishly weird posters strung up around the room. It was a two room apartment, a kitchen with a table- and a room with a bed and a wrecked mini fridge. Rubbish every where.

She sat on her double sized bed, holding her knees to her chest and rocking back and forth- biting her short finger nails and staring at the quilt below her. She wore a grey hoodie, with grey sweatpants- her dark hair was up in an extremely messy bun. She wore no makeup, so the bags beneath her eyes were obviously clear.

A sudden knock shook her out of her thoughts and her head shot up "w-whos there?!" she yelled, running to the door and locking all 5 locks down the door of her apartment. She looked thru the peep hole, pushing her hands up against the door- and she couldn't believe who she saw.

"uh- Thomas? is that you Hailey?" her old best friend, Thomas.. spoke.

Thomas was her best friend when she was a kid, up until the 9th grade when her parents died in a gang fight in one of the most dangerous cities in Britain. After that the social workers took her away and moved her to Bradford- now she lived in London. Her and Thomas weren't only best friends, little did they know they both had a crush on each other before she moved away- After that Thomas never forgot about her, he was determined he'd see her again.

She began unlocking all of the locks down the door, then she opened it slowly. The apartment was so dark, no lights and no windows- it was an absolute mess; she.. was an absolute mess.

"T-Thomas?" She spoke quietly and stepped out of the shadows just a bit- so her face was visible.

Thomas could easily recognize her but she had definitely changed- and it wasn't just the fact that he hadn't seen her in 10 years... But her cheek was bruised, and so were her knuckles- her lip was cut and her eye was a little black.

"Oh my god- Hailey" He was stunned, absolutely shocked at her current state.

"I-I missed you" She gulped, lunging into his arms and hugging him so tight he thought she'd never let go.

"oh god- I missed you too" He gulped, wrapping his arms around her and holding her- not too tight, since she was so beaten on her face he suspected there had to have been bruises on her body too.

"how'd you find me?" She asked, pulling away from he meaningful grasp.

"I know some people" He chuckled, looking at her sympathetically. "What uh- what happened to you?" He asked, raising an eyebrow questionably.

"oh- nothing." She shrugged it off and quickly changed the conversation. "uh its really messy in here but If you wanna come in we can talk for a bit?"

"Sure, that'd be nice" He smiled slightly, walking into the apartment.

She headed to the kitchen and flicked on the light. "You thirsty?" She asked from the kitchen.

"Uh I'm good thanks" He looked around, noticing every detail. There were a pair of mens jeans on the ground, dirty- ripped; and a couple mens shirts lying around on the floor. There was a small table beside the bed with a small bong and a couple lighters on it. In the other corner of the room there was a small broken tv with a few dvds lying beside it. On the clothes dresser there was a picture, one of Hailey and another man standing beside each other smiling- his arm wrapped around her; and beside the picture was a bottle of expensive cologne.

"I'm sorry- this place is disgusting" She walked into the room and quickly picked up most of the clothes on the floor, throwing them into a laundry basket. She grabbed the bong and hid it under the table and she put the lighters in a pair of the mens jeans. "The kitchen is cleaner, we can talk in there" She nodded, walking back to the kitchen with him following.

They sat down at the old rusty dining table- a few cigarettes rolled off the table onto the ground.

"Its okay Hailey, really.." He nodded and sat down. "You have a boyfriend?"

"Um yeah- I guess you can call him that" She nodded, sitting down.

"you guess?" He asked.

"Yeah uh hes my boyfriend" She nodded. "Anyways um- you're a famous actor now eh?" She smiled slightly.

"kind of" He laughed slightly, shrugging. "I mean, I'm not huge like Tom Cruise or anything"

"No but you're pretty big" she giggled "you always wanted to be an actor! I'm proud of you"

"Thanks" He chuckled, smiling.

"Hows your mum?" She sipped a glass of water.

"She's good... uh Hailey how often do you go outside?" He asked, concerned.

"Uh- maybe twice every few weeks" She shrugged, being honest and looking down.

Thomas felt his heart sink into his stomach as his once normal concern became a legit thing to worry about. "Why?"

"He doesn't let me" She looked down.

"Your boyfriend?" He asked.

She just responded with a nod and kept silent for the next few seconds. "Matthew.."

He gulped. "and where is he now?"

"At work." She stood up, walking to the sink and getting more water for herself.

He stood up and opened the fridge out of curiosity- and to his surprise, there was no food. at least a dozen full bottles of beer but that was it. He closed it and stood up fully, looking at Hailey worriedly. "What do you eat?"

"uh- stuff.." She replied quickly.

"Hailey don't lie to me" He spoke intensely.

Suddenly, the door to the apartment clicked open, Hailey immediately jumped- hearing someone walk in. Her eyes grew wide and she looked absolutely horrified- She looked at Thomas and put a finger to her lips, telling him to be quiet.

He did as she said and stood there curiously.

She walked to him and quickly but gently pushed him into the pantry then shut the door afterwards.

The man walked into the room and looked at her. "You finally f*cking cleaned up this place" he laughs slightly. "Bout freakin time" He shook his head. "Wheres my bong?"

"u-under the table" She gulped, shaking.

He nodded and walked away.

Thomas put his ear up to the pantry and listened to everything they had said, he could hear Haileys heavy breathing as well. He guessed the man had been Matthew.

"What are you hiding from me?" Matthew asked.

"w-what? nothing" She shook her head "Why would I hide anything from you?"

"I'm not exactly sure, you don't have any friends- no one likes you. So.. what. are. you. hiding"

She gulped, keeping her lips closed and holding back the fear.

___________________

Want a part 2? Like and comment below!

If you like this kind of story then comment heh