#8 Camp Secrets (Part 4/4)

"Will truth or dare" Dylan said with a devious grin plastered across his face.

"Truth??" He said raising an eyebrow, obviously cautious about his decision since dylan obviously had an idea as you could tell by the grin across his face.

"Out of Kaya and Y/N who would you go out with in pleasure?" Dylan smirked and winked.

Wills face immediately turned red, the embarrassment spreading across his face. "Y/N" He said without any hesitation.

Jealousy radiated off of Thomas and you could sense it. You looked at Thomas who was sitting in the red camp chair and his jaw was clenched. You reached over slightly and slipped your hand onto his.

He looked at you and exhaled deeply.

"I'm just gonna pretend i didn't take that offensively" Kaya said, joking of course.

"Okay my turn, Y/N truth or dare?" Will said smiling at you.

"uh... truth" After saying truth you immediately regretted it.

"Would you go out with me?" Will said staring at you, his face dull and soft.

Thomas immediately stood up and walked away quickly to the tent. You could just see the frustration lingering in his eyes.

"Uhh... " You said, confusing running through your veins.

"Well?" Will said looking into your eyes, his voice just begging for an answer.

"Sorry Will but...." You sighed and looked at the ground "i cant" You stood up as well and followed Thomas. You were soon out of the boys sight and alone with Thomas at the tent.

"Bloody hell" Thomas said leaning against a tree and exhaling deeply.

"Thomas its fine okay? I said no" You said walking closer to him. It was almost pitch black outside and it had to have been around 9.

"I know its just- Shouldn't they know by now? Or maybe have guessed?" He said making a dumbfounded look on his face.

"I dont know and i dont care" You said finally coming face to face with him. "I said no to him only because i want to say yes to you" You said smiling.

A grin spread across his face, his hand slid onto your waist and pulled you closer. "is that right?"

"mhmm" You said standing on your tippy toes and gently pecking his lips, you then pulled away, teasing him.

He pouted slightly and you just laughed. He leaned down and this time, he was the one to place his lips on yours. He put both hands on your waist this time, one hand sliding up your shirt , his cold hand making you gasp into the kiss slightly.

Your body connected with his and the kiss gradually became more passionate. He hoisted you up and you wrapped your legs around his waist, he turned around and pushed you up against the tree gently. Your hands ran through his sandy hair and you kissed him eagerly.

You felt bad for will, you really did. You knew what it felt like to be rejected by someone you like and it sure felt horrible. but the thing was, you just couldnt say yes to him, no matter how bad you felt for him, you couldn't say yes. You liked someone else, you liked Thomas. You loved Thomas.

Thomas carried you over to the tent and unzipped it then he climbed inside and dropped you onto the mattress, he quickly zipped the door back up then immediately kissed you again, His lips moving in a perfect rhythm with yours. He pulled away quickly and threw his shirt off then connected his lips with yours. Your hand slid onto his chest and you kissed back. He flipped you so that he was underneath you and you sat ontop of him. He pulled your shirt up at the rim slightly and you pulled it up and off.

He stared at you and smiled slightly, his hand on your stomach, eyeing you up and down. "You are so.. so.. beautiful" He said smiling, his sandy hair messy and sticking out in different directions.

You just smiled and he rolled so that yet again he was on top. His body snuck in between your legs and his lips connected with yours, he dragged his warm lips off of your lips and onto your neck, placing wet warm kisses along your skin. You leaned your head back slightly, exhaling deeply.

You heard him mumble something into your skin but you couldnt quite understand it.

"huh?" You asked completely out of breath.

He dragged his lips back up to yours and hovered his lips above yours, his breath running down the sides of your face.

"I love you" He said breathing heavily, his eyes meeting yours.

a bright smile spread across your face and you put a hand on his cheek, rubbing your thumb against his skin.

"I love you too.."

_____________

So this was the last chapter of the 4 part story and i hope you enjoyed it.

Tell me, did you enjoy this small 4 part story? Should i do more double part imagines?

Comment, Like and please follow me.

COMMENT SUGGESTIONS FOR IMAGINES