#82 Stuck Between Two (Part 3)

The rest of that night was spent dancing, drinking, yelling and hysterical liquor caused events. You ended up going to someones house with a few people and partying there. You thought it was Dylan's house. Thomas and some other guys ended up going back with you and you couldn't remember anything after that. 

You woke up that morning with a pounding head, everything last night was a blur, you cant exactly remember very well but you could recall kissing someone, you couldn't remember who. 

You sat up groaning, you had slept on the couch. You looked around, confused. The house didn't look like too much of a disaster but it didn't look very nice either. You looked around, Thomas was asleep on the couch across from you; His hair was a mess and his eyes were red and puffy, he had dark bags under his eyes and he shifted in his sleep. He turned his head slightly and you were able to see a bad bruise forming on the side of his face.

Suddenly, Dylan walked down. "oh, you're awake" He smiled slightly and handed you an Advil along with a glass of water.

"Thanks" You smiled slightly and took the Advil following with a sip of water. You wiped your mouth and sighed. "What happened last night?"

"a lot of things" He laughed slightly, "Im surprised i remember most of it"

"You remember? I can hardly remember anything" You shook your head, laughing slightly. 

"good"

"Good?" You looked at him, raising an eyebrow. 

"a lot of crap went down" He sighed. 

"like what?" You asked, curiously; then you looked over at Thomas's bruise again. 

"I uh-" He sighed. "Stuff kind of got weird"

"Okay well tell me"

"Well, you and this guy danced and he kissed you and you were kissing back and he started to touch you in not very good ways and- i know this guy, hes not a good guy.. he was taking advantage of you and Thomas knew that so he pulled him off and the guy ended up punching and beating Thomas to shit while i got you and a couple other people out of the house to get you to my place." He sighs, "He made sure you were okay." He looks at Thomas. "I know you don't know each other very well but, Y/N.. he cares about you. I've never seen him be so protective over somebody.."

You looked over at Thomas and smiled slightly, feeling safe and secure. "Thanks i guess"

"Don't say thank you to me, say it to him.. Hes the one who came up with the whole thing" Dylan smiled slightly. "hes a good guy.."

"yeah.." You sighed happily.

Thomas groaned quietly and shifted, he opened up his eyes slightly and looked around; he gently touched his cheek and winced at the sudden rush of pain. "Agh" 

You walked over to him on the couch and keeled beside him. "Thank you, for helping me last night." You said, smiling slightly and looking at his bruised. "Im sorry you got hurt"

He looked at you, slightly surprised you had approached him. "I um- dont say sorry.."

Dylan walked out of the room, leaving you two alone. 

"Its okay, It doesn't hurt that much.." He sighed slightly. 

"Well thank you, Thomas.." You smiled slightly at him and hovered above him slightly since he was still lying down. 

He stared at you. "uh- its no problem.." He gulped slightly. 

You giggled, "Alright you stay here, im going to go get you some Advil" You stood up and walked away, smiling cheekily.

He did the same and laughed to himself, shaking his head slightly. "That girl.."

______________

i got my learners licence im proud

anyways. part 4 maybe?

any ideas for part 4?