#77 Christmas day (Christmas eve part 2)

You woke up slowly to the bright white light beaming thru your window, the blinds left open from last night. You yawned and stretched out your arms, shifting in the white sheets. You looked to the left of you, smiling as you faced Thomas. 

His eyes shut softly, his body peacefully sinking into the bed; His hair ruffled and messed up to a cute satisfaction. 

You sat up slightly, looking out your window and seeing the soft light snow flakes fall from the matte white sky. You leaned over Thomas slightly, tapping his bare chest with your nails. 

"Tommy.." You said quietly, smiling brightly.

"hm?" He groaned quietly, awake but still somewhat asleep. 

"Its christmasss..." You smiled brightly at him, admiring the way the crystal light hit his features. 

He mumbled something then peeled his eyes open, he squinted at the sudden bright lights radiating off the window. Once his eyes adjusted and he could see you properly, he smiled slightly and lifted his hand up, placing it on your cheek and running his thumb across your skin. 

"Merry Christmas" he said quietly, still smiling. 

You smiled brightly, taking his hand off of your cheek and holding it with your own hand. "Come onn lets go" You gently pulled him up, eager to get out to your small Christmas tree. 

He chuckled and followed you; You both ran down the stairs quickly, heading towards the tree. You had gotten several presents from your friends and family so before you opened each others, you opened your friends and families. 

After unwrapping the presents, you sat in a pile of ripped wrapping paper of all colors. Thomas looked at you cheekily smirking. "Now, your present."

You raised your eyebrow, still smiling; curious as to what he could've got you.

He grabbed your hand gently and pulled you so that you were standing up, you both staring directly at each other. 

He smiled and looked down, pulling something from his pocket, a little navy velvet box. 

Your heart began to race, wondering what he was up to. You couldn't help but smile brightly and nervously. 

He gently got down on one knee, placing his knee on top of a little piece of wrapping paper that made a crunch noise. "Y/N.." He chuckled, looking down then looking back up at you. "i love you, more then anything. And i hate myself for not being there half of the time.. I want to be with you every second of my life and i hope you feel the same. I know its hard for me not to be here... but if its so hard, come with me. We can make it work some way, I love you.. I need you in my life, this is cheesy as hell and im trying my best to explain how i feel but i dont think its quite working.." He laughed nervously "but.." He opened the box slowly, revealing a small silver-diamond ring. "Will you marry me?" 

You put your hand over your mouth, nearly crying of joy. "yes!" You said happily. Thomas stood up and gently took your hand, slipping the beautiful ring onto your finger. you immediately jumped into his arms, wrapping your arms around his neck and pulling yourself up closer to him. You clung onto him happily and smiled. "I love you" You said happily, still hugging him with all of your strength. 

This was the best Christmas ever, even though you couldnt go with Thomas tomorrow, He'd still have you. There was now a special bong between you, something you've never had before. It couldn't be broken by miles or countries. 

In fact, it couldn't be broken at all.