#49 OOPS

You and your best friend Thomas, were currently at some sort of kids convention with your young 6 year old brother Kerion, Thomas was with his 5 year old sister Ava. (A/N : I know she isnt actually 5 but pretend she is mkay)

Your two siblings were currently playing with several other kids and you and Thomas stood beside each other. Completely bored and amused. 

You sighed deeply and stared at all the hyper energetic kids running around. 

"You alright?" He said crossing his arms and looking over at you.

You looked at him, smiled a bit then nodded. "Im fine, just bored. You?" You looked at the kids then back at Thomas.

"im bored as well" He said exhaling deeply. Suddenly, a small grin spread across his face and he turned to look at you.

"what?" You said laughing slightly. 

"come on" He smiled and grabbed your hand gently then began to pull you along. You didnt hesitate, you laughed slightly and followed him. 

He pulled you up to the bounce castle, which was currently empty. No kids. He smirked at you then let go of your hand so he could pull himself through the small gap that led to the inside of the bounce castle.  

You smiled and laughed a bit, once Thomas had fully climbed in, you took off your sweater and climbed through the small gap. 

Thomas was sitting in the middle of the bounce area with a small grin placed across his face. 

You laughed slightly and crawled over to him then sat in front of the boy. 

"Aren't we a little too old for this?" You said smiling and looking around to examine the castle. 

"Maybe, but who cares?" He said smiling. He reached over to you and slipped his hand onto your lower back, he pulled you closer slightly and smiled. 

This drove you crazy. Thomas drove you crazy. You had the biggest crush on him ever since like the 3rd grade. I mean, you know that you shouldn't feel like that when hes a family friend but, you did. and you couldn't control your feelings. You had tried literally everything to get rid of your feelings. You dated other guys, went on dates, ignored Thomas for a few days you even thought about possibly being gay.

But nothing ever worked for you. You always went back to him.

So the fact that he was being extremely touchy, drove you completely insane. 

You smiled at him and somehow he kept getting closer to you, your faces inching closer and closer. 

But, your moment was suddenly interrupted when a bunch of screaming children crawled through the gap and into the bouncy house. 

You and Thomas immediately broke apart, his face was a burning red color and you couldnt help but giggle. 

The kids around you jumped, screamed and laughed. They ended up bouncing you as well so, you bounced with them, you pulled yourself up then began to bounce lightly around the children or with them. 

Thomas couldnt help but laugh. 

Suddenly, you were bounced, or shoved, and you fell onto Thomas. 

By that time, Thomas had been standing up, so when you fell into him, both of you went tumbling to the ground. 

You were ontop of him but that wasnt it, because of the impact, your lips had collided with his. 

Time seemed to slow down as all you could think about was the fact that you were kissing your best friend, His lips were so soft, so warm. 

His eyes were wide in surprise but they slowly closed, and he sunk into the feeling.

You were pulled back into reality and you slowly pulled away, your lips parting from his. You stared at him in absolute shock. 

His facial expression was unreadable. He looked as if he was surprised, excited, happy all at the same time. Which made you worry less that he was going to be mad and more that he would actually like you.

What would your parents think?

Hes your best friend, a family friend. But maybe none of that mattered.

You both stared at each other and a grin slowly spread across Thomas's lips.

All the little kids had gotten bored so easily that they had left just moments before you and Thomas pulled away. 

You smiled slightly and Thomas's grin turned into a smile.

"Would you uh- possibly like to try that again?" Thomas asked quietly, a embarrassing smile spreading across his lips.

"i'd love too" You said giggling. 

Thomas's hand slipped up your shirt and onto your mid back and he pulled you closer. You leaned down gently and he reached up a bit, your lips connected once again and a spark flew through your veins. 

Your heart beat had become steady now, seeing as it was racing like a car going 100 mph before. 

You honestly couldnt care less what happened in that moment, everything was perfect. 

Looks like it was a happy accident.

Oops.

______________

Did you like that one??

Thank you for the story recommendations by the way! please keep recommending plots i could use. 

I will try to update more often.

Comment, Vote and Follow mee!