#61 Fight with Newt (Part 2)

(WARNING: Not smut, but a intense make out some kids under 12 may not be able to read. Read at your own expense) 

He sat you up quickly and pulled up the rim of your shirt, asking for access. You quickly nodded and he pulled your shirt up and over your head then threw it onto the ground.

 He pushed you back down onto the mattress and began to kiss your neck roughly, his lips traveling every inch of your skin. He placed cool wet kisses up your neck and onto your jaw, he slid his hand under your body onto your lower back and he pulled you closer to his body. 

You felt a extreme amount of pleasure suddenly as his lips found their way to your sweet spot. His breath grazed over your mouth. 

"I'm sorry.." He said whispering quietly, his hot breath running over your neck. He pulled himself up so his lips were hovering closely over yours. "i'm so- so sorry.." He whispered a little louder, staring into your eyes as his lips grew hungrier for your taste.

You ran your hand up his head and gripped his hair slightly. "i know...." You said quietly, staring at him and nodding as you did so. 

He gulped and stared into the depth of your eyes "i love you.." He said nodding of confidence. 

"I know.." You smiled kindly, knowing he loved you. You didnt have to say it back because he already knew you loved him. 

He kissed you passionately, his lips craving your taste. He smiled into the kiss and held your body closer to his. 

His lips then yet again traveled down to your neck, kissing your weak spot and giving you a rush of sudden pleasure. "n-newt" You stuttered out, gripping his hair slightly. 

by that time, you had surely forgiven him. 

_____________

LMAO OOPS OK BYE