#55 Classmate (Part 1)

Being in high school was hard, especially when you're a hormonal teenage girl who almost constantly has her earbuds in and talks to no one. 

You sat in the cold dim classroom, waiting for your math teacher to walk in and start rambling on about how the kids at our age are dumb and don't know shit.

The teacher walked in, her posture was prestigious and her hair was slicked back into a tight bun. But when she walked in, She wasnt alone. 

a boy your age followed in behind her, His head hung low and he fiddled with his fingers.

"Good morning Class. Please welcome our new student Mr Thomas Sangster. He'll be joining in on our class from now on. Please make him feel welcome." She said nodding. "Go sit down" She spoke while looking at Thomas then gesturing for him to go sit down. 

The only free seat in the class room was beside you, since nobody actually liked to sit near you.

The boy walked slowly, his feet dragging across the ground. He sat down in the dark grey chair beside you, putting his arms on the desk and looking up at the bored.

You weren't so much curious but really in a moment of flattery. He had dirty blonde hair, it fell across his forehead softly and it looked newly washed. His eyes as you could see were a dark brown shade, similar to dark chocolate. His body was quite  thin, you could see his collarbones popping from his upper chest, you could tell he had muscle but he was still quite thin.

You looked away quickly in the realization that you had been staring for quite song time. Your face turned red and you looked at the board, trying to listen to the lecture your teacher had been giving.

You soon realized that when you had looked away from him, he looked at you.

His eyes had been on you for at least a minute when he finally looked away. He ran his hand threw his sandy blonde hair and sighed deeply then looked up at the board. 

"now you're going to have partners for this assignment. I will be picking your partners." She said straightening her back and looking at the class face on. She began to name off numerous people and their partners, your name wasnt being called. 

You're name was last.

"Thomas and Y/N." She said looking at you two. "now, Y/N you may have to help Mr. Sangster here figure out what we're learning about. Perhaps you could hang out with him at lunch and outside of school. Yes?" 

You just nodded slowly.. "uh... alright.." 

Thomas kept his head hung low. The echos of laughter bounced off of the walls quietly, filling your ears up with horrid voices.

When the bell rang, people stood up, pushed their chairs back and proceeded to leave the room. You however, stayed seat until nearly everyone had left. Then you stood up and pushed your chair in, you began to gather your stuff when a dark shadow figure approached you.

"uh- hello" The deep voice spoke.

You looked up at who it was and to your surprise it was the new boy, Thomas.

"uh hi.." You tightly held onto your books, pushing them against your chest. 

"sorry to bother you... when do you want to uh, work on the project." He said looking at you, admiring your eyes with the slightest bit of hesitation.

"it doesnt really matter to me, i mean.. i can help you outside of school, if you'd like" You spoke sweetly and quietly, like a bundle of roses with a pair of lips. 

"how about after school today? you can come to my house... I mean my house is really empty because i need to unpack but-" He began to ramble, he couldnt find the right words to say so he said everything. 

"Thomas.." You said interrupting him and laughing slightly. "its fine, i'll come over." You nodded.

"alright uh-.." he smiled slightly. "heres my number, text me.." He gave you a piece of paper with a 10 digit number on the page. 

"alright.." You nodded with a smile across your face.

Thomas just nodded and began to walk out, once he was gone you smiled to yourself and sank into your thoughts like a doomed to be ship. 

well this is gonna be a eventful night.

___________________

Sorry i havent updated alot. i've been super super busy.