#41 Vlog

"okay so this is set, say hi wes!!!" Dylan said pointing his small camera towards Wes Ball, the scorch trials director.

"whatcha doin Dylan?" Wes asked, chuckling slightly.

"Giving the fans a little tour of the set" Dylan smiled at wes.

"Alright continue, you have 20 minutes left for break" Wes nodded and then looked away and continued talking to the assistant director.

"alright s-" Dylan stopped in his tracks and cut off what he was going to say as he stood in a certain direction, trying not to laugh. He slowly pointed the camera to what he was looking at and he tried to stifle his laughs.

You and your boyfriend Thomas were making out at least 10 meters away. Thomas's hands were locked around your waist and your bodies were brushing against each others.

Kaya soon enough joined Dylan and tried not to laugh but failed miserably. But you were to zoned out by Thomas's lips to notice Kaya's soft giggles.

soon enough, the rest of the cast stood there, laughing at you two.

The laughter was eventually too loud and you both pulled away slightly, trying not to laugh yourselves. Thomas chuckled and his breath hit your lips gently.

"They're staring.." You said giggling softly and looking up and him.

"Give them a show then eh?" He said smirking slightly.

He looked towards them a tiny bit, a smirk plastered on his face. Then he looked back at you and grabbed your face with one hand gently and pressed his lips to yours, his hand slid up to your mid back and he pulled your body closer. Your lips moved in perfect sync and his tongue begged for entrance at the tip of your lips though he didn't have to beg because by the time he was asking physically for entrance you had already allowed it.

after what seemed like forever, Wes finally walked up between your little makeup session and the rest of the cast.

"breaks over!" He said laughing "get back to work, we can suck each others faces later!" He laughed even harder then nodded towards you both.

You and Thomas laughed and pulled away from each other.

"to be continued" Thomas said with a wink.