We continue talking and trying to work out what's the best way to handle this and we both agree to not say any of this to Janet and start suggesting theraphy straight away an just concentrate on her spending time with him today.

We pull up to the house and Janet is already there and is sitting on the from porch on her phone.

****
Janet's POV

To: Chad
What about this weekend when you get back?

To: Janet
I have baseball practice this weekend

To: Chad
Then when? I'm starting to feel like we're never gonna get to meet

To: Janet
I know an I'm truly sorry. The only free time I had this week was today but you already made plans

To: Chad
If you'd told me then I would have arranged to come here another day or came yesturday

To: Janet
I know and I'm sorry. We'll meet soon I promise

I'm about to reply an I see Michael's car pulling up in the drive and quickly put my phone in my pocket.

"Hey, how long have you been waiting out here?" Michael smiles, getting out of the car. "Rebbie dropped me off about 30 minutes ago"

"You could have just let yourself in. You didn't have to wait" Ocean smiles as their getting Mikey and Princess out of the car.

"I lost my key" I mutter as they walk closer and I glance over at Mikey, snuggled up in Ocean's arms as she unlocks the door and he looks so warm and content.

"Well hurry up and get inside. Your gonna freeze out here" She smiles, bringing me from my thoughts and I nod walking inside.

"We'll have to get you another key cut" Michael adds, following behind and I notice him holding a file in one hand while carrying Princess in the other.

We get inside and as soon as Ocean puts Mikey down in his bouncer and goes to leave the room, he starts crying. "Could you just get him for me, while I deal with this?" Michael asks, while trying to change Princess's diaper, but she's laughing and kicking around, making it difficult for him.

I pick Mikey up out of his bouncer and he stops crying and snuggles himself up in my arms.

"Not like her to not want to be changed" I chuckle slighty as I sit down with Mikey.

"She's started doing this alot lately. Veah was the same" he chuckles. He finally gets her diaper off and cleans her up, but as soon as he turns to get a fresh one, she quickly rolls over and quickly starts crawling heading for the door.

"Hey, get you butt back over here" Michael says rushing after and I chuckle slightly watching as she tries to get away.

"Do you think Mikey will start crawling soon?" I ask when he finally catching up with her. "He's started rolling over, but he hasn't crawled yet. He's been trying to though"

"Yeah. I saw the video you sent me. He looked so proud of himself when he got all the way on his tummy" I smile.

After a minute or so, Ocean comes back carrying a bottle for Mikey and a small bowl of baby food for Princess and hands the bowl to Michael and walks over to me.

"Um... Here" I mumble, about to hand him back and he stirs a little when I move. "Sorry. He was crying and I picked him up and..."

"It's fine" she smiles, sitting beside me. "He seems pretty comfy where he is. Do you wanna feed him?" She asks and I nod, taking the bottle from her. "Could you take over. I need to use the bathroom" Michael says, handing Princess to her and walks out.