Chapter 26> Blaise

I watched as the droplets in water cascaded down his abs toward the waistband of his swim shorts as he got out of the pool. I will never get tired of looking at him. He is pure beauty.

"Quit staring at me, it's weird," he said smiling at me as he walked toward me.

"Quit giving me something to stare at then. I can't help it. You're just so fucking hot," I smirked, licking my lips and humming.

"Blaise! Stop." I knew he didn't want me to.

"As our principal would say, there is a time and a place and this is not it, guys," Carmie complained, "get a room."

I pushed him lightly. "You're just mad because we're in love and you have no one."

He put a had over his chest feigning hurt while fake crying.

Jupiter sat next to me in the sun, droplets still running down his body from his wet hair. I couldn't stop staring at him but I think he was too oblivious to notice. That, or he was ignoring it.

"Jupiter please dry off or something before Blaise comes in his pants. He's looking at you like he wants to eat you," Athena laughed from in the pool, her short hair slicked back from the water. "I think he's already getting hard." This earned a chorus of 'ew' and 'yucks' from our friends.

I groaned flipping her off before grabbing my towel and dropping it on my lap in a pile. She wasn't wrong, I was turned on. It's not my fault though! I'm a horny teenager, it happens.

Jupiter looked over at me and smirked, looking down at my lap. He was wearing sunglasses but I just knew he had a mischievous glint in his eyes. "Nah, I think I'll air dry. The sun is still shining pretty bright," he said innocently.

"Fuck You Jupiter."

He laughed, "Aww wouldn't you like to?"

Izzy groaned loudly before standing. "You guys are gross." He jumped into the pool.

"I hate all of you. You're all asses." Everyone laughed.

Lottie looked over at me, "yeah but we all know it's Jupiter's ass you want right now." Noah laughed and high fives her.

Just thinking about fucking Jupiter was making me more and more uncomfortable.

"That's it. I'm going inside. You all suck." I immediately cringed at my choice of words. They were definitely going to make fun of me for that as well.

I thought I was in the clear as I stood up, towel still in hand in front of my crotch. I was just about to reach the door when I heard Jupe yell after me.

"I can do that for you if you'd like, daddy." I froze. I could hear the humor in his voice.

No he did not.

Of course everyone thought that was a joke because they didn't know about my little...preference. Jupe did though and he knew exactly what he was doing. I yanked the door open

"No, Blaise come back, we're just messing with you," Carmie called out. They all called after me as I slammed the door behind me.

I was a little upset about it, angry even. Jupiter knew what he was saying and what my reaction would be. He left me painfully hard and sexually frustrated.

I sat on Jupiter's bed and tried to will my boner away. I tried really hard, but all I could think about was throwing him on the bed and fucking him senseless. I groaned in frustration.

Jacking off wouldn't make my situation any easier. I wanted Jupiter. I needed him.

My thoughts were interrupted by the room door opening, revealing Jupiter.