Chapter 22> Blaise

My front door was flung open, followed by a very angry looking Jupe. He made a beeline straight for me. I stood up expecting a punch, or a slap.

"Jupe, I'm s——"

I was cut off by his lips being pressed against mine and my back slamming against the wall. Thank god Mom and Bianca are out getting my meds because this would have been really awkward.

I kissed him back but not at feverishly as he was kissing me. "Jupiter, wha——are you okay," I asked between our kisses.

"I just want to forget. Please——please help me forget. I just want you." I stopped, putting my hands out to put some distance between us.

"Jupiter, I——you can't——your just upset right now, I get it. I don't want to do anything you'll regret later on when your in your right mind." He took a few steps toward me and grabbed my hands, pushing them out of his way.

"Please, Blaise, I can't deal with it. I want. I need you. Help me forget all of it, please," he begged with tears in his eyes, his voice weak and shaking.

I couldn't say no. No matter how hard I tried, I knew I shouldn't let him do this. He can't keep distracting himself and running away from his problems, but seeing him like this in front of me I want to make him happy. I want to make him feel like the most important thing to me.

I slowly brought my hand up to cup his face and brought my lips to his. Once I started there was no stopping me. I pushed him back onto the bed and hovered over his body. I let my eyes go over every beautiful thing about him from the beauty marks on his neck to his pink lips.

I could finally kiss him and touch him in the way that I've only dreamed about.

And in this moment, that was enough to make me happy.

I woke up butt ass naked in my bed with a sheet tangled around me and Jupiter.

I sat there for a little admiring him as he slept. He really is beautiful.

I was interrupted from my lowkey stalking by my door opening. Now I would scramble to cover myself and Jupiter and pretend we didn't fuck, but I didn't feel like it. I didn't want to.

Bianca stepped in before freezing as she saw the current position I was in, naked with messy hair and a equally naked and messy haired Jupiter with his head on my chest. "God, Blaise, ew put on some clothes, Jesus. Don't do those dirty things in our house," she fake gagged.

"Hahaha, you're so funny," I retorted, "you're the one who walked in here without knocking. Not my problem what dirty things you see."

She flipped me off. "Mom told me to come wake you and Jupe up for breakfast. I didn't expect to be scared for life by your naked ass and slightly turned on my Jupiter's."

"Oh god, get out Bianca his ass is all mine," I laughed, playfully throwing a pillow at her as she walked out.

Jupiter stirred next to me. "So my ass is all yours," he mumbled into my chest, groggily.

I blushed, clearing my throat. "Only if you want it to be." I lifted him his chin to bring his lips to mine. He turned away at the last moment. 

"Blaise, no, I have morning breath," he said scrunching up his cute little nose.

"I know and guess what? I don't give a shit, now give me a kiss," I said gently turning his face towards me again

He sighed heavily, before putting his hand on my cheek. "Okay, daddy, whatever you want." I shot up from my laying position.

Woah.

That word alone made heat rush through my body to my lower region. I wanted to hear him say it again and again.

Thankfully, he caught on to my silence. He sat up and straddled me.

"Did I say something," he smirked, licking his lips. He was teasing me. I grabbed his thighs squeezing them tightly.

"Say it again," I commanded.

"Say what," he asked innocently although I knew he was just as turned on as I was, seeing as we were naked.

"You know what." He began to grind his hips on my. I inhaled sharply closing my eyes.

"What do you want me to say, Blaise? 'Whatever you want' or 'okay'?"

I groaned, starting to lose my composure. "Stop playing with me, Jupiter. I want to hear it."

He brought his face closer to mine. His lips kissed down my neck, stopping where my collarbone meets my neck to nibble on the flesh. He started to suck the spot, which caused some to groan in pleasure. The rhythm of his hips combined with his lips was enough to make me go crazy.

He stopped before staring straight at me. "Make me."

That was all he had to say before I pushed him down on the bed and crawled over him. I rubbed our erections together, much like he was doing, slowly, antagonizing him. He whimpered softly. Of course I was also making it harder for myself, but I need my I payback from him being such a tease. I brought my lips to his, passionately moving them against his, making him moan in my mouth.

God, it was so hot. He was so hot.

"Are you going to say it now," I asked, slowing my pace.

"I don't know what you're talking about."

So, we are playing like that? Okay.

I grabbed his dick, slowly pumping it as I kissed down his chest.

"Are you sure?" I kissed down to his belly button, licking a little. "Because I think you do."

I ran a thumb over the slit of his dick. He moaned loudly. Even with that he still shook his head. I did it again, slower.

"More," he moaned out, clenching the sheets in his fists.

"Not until you say it." I did it once more, and with each time
I did it his moans got louder. Then I finally did what I knew would break him. I licked the tip before sucking on it.

Just the tip. I knew it drove him crazy.

"Daddy," he moaned out, finally.

It brought pleasure throughout my body. I hummed around his dick.

"Faster daddy, more," he said pulling my hair. I moaned at that and did what he asked. I took all of him in, all the way to the back of my throat. His toes curled. His back arched.

"I can't ——I——"

And that was all he said before he cried out as he came into my mouth. "Mhm, daddy," he moaned, that alone caused to come right after him.

He literally made me come with his words. I was never going to
Live this down.

I moaned loudly, right after him, shooting ribbons of cum everywhere.

It's safe to say I have a daddy kink.