A/N

Hey y'all,

First thank you for all the reads and shit! I wrote this when I was 16. I am now 21 so this is crazy lol 

There are a few reasons I haven't finished this story:

1. I was graduating high school and going to college and shit.

2. I have been seeing a lot of hate for the book in the comments. I know it's pretty bad but to be fair I wrote it when I was 16. I'm not even a good writer, I usually only write these for myself kinda. So seeing all the hate kinda turned me off of this book and wattpad itself.

Please remember these authors have feelings and if you don't like a book, I have a crazy suggestion:

✨✨just stop reading it and delete from your library or list :)✨✨

There's no need to be a cunt abt it. (I mean this in the most respectful way but not really bc y'all ruin things for others sometimes)

3. I noticed a lot of y'all don't understand Jupiter and his actions. I was trying to convey the truth on depression and having trauma and mental illness like that. Some of y'all have never been depressed and that's fucking fantastic and I mean that. Depression isn't just being sad. It's acting irrationally, second guessing yourself, and especially selfishness. You're so caught up in your self hatred and sadness that you can't pay attention to anyone else, especially when you're deep in depression. I was depressed when I wrote this and reading back now and thinking on what I was feeling at the time I 100% understand why some of y'all hate Jupiter. But, please remember that depression is literally a chemical imbalance and emotions make up a huge part of the reasons we take action. It can be really demoralizing for others who are going through the same things to read this and see all the hate, on top of all the hate they already think everyone has for them. Depression is messy, ruthless, and irrational. It's not pretty. It's so sad. You can literally watch a person change just like Jupiter and Blaise have in this story. I'm actually about to graduate with a double major in Psychology and Sociology so I know this from experience AND from learning about it all. While mental illness isn't a reason for treating people shitty, it's sometimes hard to even realize you are because you are so deep in self pity nothing can drag you out. I just wanted to clear this up that I was trying to portray the reality of depression and mental illness you don't really see.

If anyone actually wants me to I can finish the story with a little epilogue or a chapter or two then an epilogue. I just saw mostly negative feed back so I just ditched it. It is pretty bad in all fairness.

I do have other books I am in the process of writing that aren't shitty like this one, although once again I am NOT a writer this is just for fun. If you want to check any of them out you can (mainly defiance, the other one is trash bc I started it when I was writing this one AND I just realized I unpublished on of them and totally forgot lol). Let me know in the comment if you want some chapters and an epilogue or just an epilogue.

Also if anyone cares about what I've been up to besides slaving away and being broke from americas flawed higher education system, I have actually been a lot better than I was when I wrote this. High school was an actual hell for me (Ik I'm one of those people. I wasn't even bullied or anything though so people have it a lot worse than me). I am still mentally ill but as a black, bisexual, first generation American, woman in the US that is sadly expected.

Shits crazy out here y'all US ain't shit I gotta tell ya.

Anyways thank you for those who supported this story and me and alla that. I honestly do enjoy writing stories and I always have. I'm just shit at grammar and describing things and basically any of the qualifications you need to be considered a writer lol.

I hope you all are doing well and living your best lives and if not, you still got time to turn it around if you can. Nothing stays bad and nothing stays good. There must be balance between the two!

Thank you my lovelies!!!

-me