Chapter 16> Jupiter

I walked into the locker room, setting my bag down on the bench in front of my locker. Stupid Saturday morning practices.

"Hey, Jupe," Carmie said, patting me on the back.

"Hey, Carmie. I see you got a little gift from Macy this yesterday," I smirked pointing to his neck. He groaned, covering the purplish mark on the left side of his neck.

"Awwh man, she was all over him," Izzy said coming out of the bathroom. "Then they went upstairs and got in on." I laughed. "You should have been there Jupe, it was great."

"Yeah, yeah, I was busy," I replied, taking my shirt off to change into my soccer jersey.

I turned to grab my jersey when I heard a whistle.

"Busy doing what exactly?" I turn to face them

"Looks like I'm not the only one who got presents last night. You got way more than me,"I turn to face them, confused. I find they are both looking at my chest. I look down to see many purplish bruises littering my skin.

Fucking Blaise.

You see after we angrily argued a lot we also angrily had sex... a lot. I don't know how I didn't notice them before. I mean it's hard not to, there are so many.

I groan, turning around.

"That didn't make it better buddy," Izzy laughed, patting my shoulder. "There's scratches and hickeys all over your back too."

"Are you fucking serious?"

"Wow, these are really bad, Jupe. Who'd you have angry sex with," Carmie asked examining my back. I lifted my head to see that Blaise walked in. He took one look at my face, then his eyes fell to my chest and he smirked.

It's okay. I got him back.

"Uh, no one?" It came out as more of a question than an answer.

"Obviously someone, have you seen yourself?"

"That my friends, is classified."

"Hey Blaise," Carmie said turning to Blaise quickly then back to me. "Come on tell us who it was."

I was about to say I wasn't going to tell him when Blaise also took off his shirt.

"Woah, Blaise got some presents too," Izzy said, mouth gaping. Blaise blushed and groaned loudly, giving me the evil eye.

Okay sure, mine may have been a little worse, but his were pretty bad. I was very proud of them.

"Damn."

"Yours are almost as bad as Jupiters. How weird you guys both have them," Carmie said.

Shit. I didn't think this through. They are going to find out.

"Yeah, weird," Blaise laughed awkwardly, not helping the situation.

I face palmed, looking at Blaise with a 'what the fuck' way while Izzy and Carmie were facing him.

Izzy looked from Blaise, then to me, then to Blaise again, confused. Then, like a lightbulb went off in his head he turned to me smirking.

"Hey, Carmie go get the soccer equipment out on the field for me," he said not talking his creepy stare off of me.

"Why do I have t—"

"Just do it!" Carmie left with his hands up in surrender.

"Spill. Now."

"Spill what, Izzy?"

"You think I'm stupid? You think I'm going to believe that you both just conveniently have hickeys and shit all over yourselves the morning after Blaise said he was leaving the party because he 'wanted to check on you'?"