"Ey lassie, stop singing will ye? I'm trying to geyt us owt of 'ere. Ain't ye gonna help me?" I asked.

"Do you think Nefaria is somehow well, good?"

Uhg... -____- Why would I even bother?? "Save yer curyesity Rapunzel. Just pleez help me reach tha window."

Rapunzel sighed. She came to me and asked how she could help. I told her what to do. So she crouched down as I instructed her. I started to put my left foot on her right shoulder. Then did the other foot with her other shoulder. I told her to slowly lift me up..

"What?! You're too heavy!" She complained.

"Shut it! I've beyn working owt way befow tha' wee icey lad rescued us from tha' tower." I said. Punzel cracked up that it made me shake a bit. "Hold it aye?!" I became furious.

"Okay. Okay. I'll try to lift you up." She said. Rapunzel made her efforts to lift me, but she did it very, very, very slowly.

"Uhhh.. Ye mayt wanna exert more force." I said.

"You think?" She grunted. "You might wanna loose weight, you..."

I rolled my eyes. "Stop!" I signaled when I reached the window. "Ahh.. Fresh air!" I joked around.

"Merida!! Come.... on...."

I laughed. "Alrayt. Alrayt. Hmm.." I looked around the edges to see if we could fit in it. Too bad, we won't, but I could use it to see what's happening outside. I saw a big smoke coming out from Burgess. Well, Pitch's hide-out isn't a few blocks away from the village. "Theyr's a whole lot of houses on fayr owt theyr."

"What?"

"I said, THEYRS A WHOLE LOT OF HOUSES ON FAYR OWT THEYR!! YA HEAR!!!????"

"Oww!!" Rapunzel accidentally stumbled down and I fell. Ooogh..

I got up easily. "Next taym, remind me not to showt tha' lowd while I stand on top of ye." I said. I helped her get up.

"You better should." She said, looking angrily at me. I laughed nervously.

We heard a door shut from somewhere. "Had a little fun with Burgess now did you Nefaria darling?" That was Gothel. Looks like Nefaria was the one who burned the village.

"I did not.... It... It was an accident." She said.

"She burned the village?" Punzel whispered.

"Guess so." I replied.

"Pitch was glad you did. He said he'd know you might use some of your powers for his plans."

"He knew? He knew that it would happen? And you let it be?!" Nefaria raised her tone.

"Yes. And I don't care what you think. You're his instrument. He's your Lord."

"He.Is.Nobody.To.Me. And so are you." She replied. Rapunzel and I gasped at what she said. Real stubborn, Nefaria.

"Nefaria, this is what you are. You can't hide from reality." Gothel said before she could fly away as we saw her did. Rapunzel called her.

"Nefaria!"

She stopped and glanced at us. Her eyes were glowing red. We slightly jumped from the bars. Nefaria realized what her features came to be affecting her appearance and flew away to hide.

Gothel came in front of our jail. "This is why I wanted to seek revenge on your family Merida." She said, in my FACE. "This is what your villagers did to my precious child."

I spit on her dress. "Ye deserve a layf in pain. Nefaria was yer child. A witch's child may I add. Ye let her be with tha fate of yer ancestors. It's not my parents fault nor tha villagers. Eyt was ye and yer beings' fate." I said.