Chapter 43

Rosie's POV

"I think you need to leave" Kylie says to Camila "Really?! your gonna throw me out and not her?!" She exclaimed "yeah i'm really gonna throw you out, buh bye now" Kylie smiled and waved her hand. Camila collected her shoes, jewellery and her bag then started to walk away. She looked back one last time at Shawn, hoping Shawn would defend her but he said nothing of course and i weakly stuck my finger up at her as she continued to walk back to her car. Shawn and Sammy Wilk held onto both my arms and led me up to the room we were previously in, past all the people who are now staring at me and murmuring stuff to each other.

"Nothing to see here.. keep drinking and partying" Shawn says trying to block their view of me. I lie down on the bed and groan in pain "I get an ice pack for you mum" Caleb says and starts to walk out the door "Thanks sweetheart" i called out and i groan in pain again. Kylie and Stass lie down next to me on the bed and we cuddle each other. I chuckle slightly at their sweet gesture. Caleb comes back into the room a few moments later with an ice pack in hand and a few towels to wipe up the blood from my face and hands. Sitting up in bed i put the ice pack up against the side of my face and sigh in relief at the coldness.

Shawn then grabbed one of the towels, wet it a bit under the bathroom sink and gently dabbed it over my cuts on my face. "You guys can go and enjoy the party downstairs.. i'll be perfectly fine up here" i say "No way" Johnson shook his head "We can take 40 minute shifts.. Shawn and Sammy Wilk can take the 40 minutes now then Stass and Kylie the next 40 minutes then G and i the 40 minutes after that and we can just rotate like that... anyone okay with that?" Johnson suggested. Everyone nods their heads in agreement "Here.. wear my sweats and a big shirt to be more comfortable" Kylie says as she hands me her clothes "Thanks a bunch Ky" i smiled and changed in the big walk in wardrobe.

They then all leave the room but Shawn, Sammy Wilk, My Sammy and Caleb. "Do you need Caleb and i to come up and look after you?" Sam asked "No it's totally fine baby.. you both go downstairs and hang out with people.. maybe some girls.. but hey! use protection" i raise my eyebrows and point a finger at them. I then quickly grab Shawn's wallet and take out all of Shawn's condoms and throw them at both Sammy and Caleb. Sammy and Caleb smirked at me and quickly walked out the door.  "So what shall we do?" Shawn asked. I shrugged my shoulders in response.   

"We can watch something on Kylie's netflix" i suggest "Awesome idea.. Shawn and i will get some drinks and food" Sammy says and they also leave the room. I set up Netflix and while i was waiting for the boys i decided to post some pictures onto instagram from the photos i took from earlier. 

@RosieMendes

@RosieMendes"Babes😘 @jordynwoods @Kendalljenner @Kyliejenner"

@RosieMendes
"Babes😘 @jordynwoods @Kendalljenner @Kyliejenner"

@Kendalljenner- "Mwah😘"

@Kyliejenner- "Sexy people😉😏"

@jordynwoods- "Baby girls❤️❤️❤️❤️"

Liked by @jordynwoods, @Kyliejenner and 2,771,615 others