Chapter 11

Rosie's POV

"Great work ladies and gentlemen.. see you all tomorrow" the instructor announces and everyone goes their separate ways. "Enjoying the view there?" i teased and sat on Shawns lap. His hands find their way to my hips "Come on.. i'm fucking sweaty as hell.. i'm hitting the showers" i hold Shawn's wrist and drag him with me "We'll all meet in the dining hall once you've gotten dressed" Isabella calls out. I give her a thumbs up in response.

"Hey.. do you have a hoodie i can borrow?" i ask Jordan as i come out of the shower. He nods, tossing me his NYU jumper and i put it on along with a pair of Isabella's leggings. Once we're all ready we get to the dining hall where Isabella and her roommates are waiting for us. "You two are the cutest.." Maria says as i sit on Shawn's lap and bring my knees up to my chest. We all ate our breakfast which consisted of a green apple for me and eventually i fell asleep on Shawn because i'm so tired. "Baby.. wake up.. it's time to see what class is like here" He whispered in my ear. I furrowed my eyebrows and looked up at him.

"Hi" i then smiled "Hi" he smiled back and kissed me. I then got off of him and walked with Isabella and Jordan to their first class. Photography. "Okay ladies and gentlemen.. today you are going to be using all the knowledge you've learnt from this class in the last 3 weeks and use the college cameras to take photos of things and people around the campus as you wish.. take a camera each and go crazy" everyone laughs at the last thing the teacher said and we all went outside. I took photo's of flowers, the sky and trees but it was mostly Shawn, making it a photoshoot.

"You don't understand how photogenic you are babe" i smiled, snapping more photos of his beautiful, handsome and sexy face. Once the class was over we were allowed to print out the photos that we took on the camera.

(Meant to be 'Isabella'^^)